Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saddest Oblivion Moments?
10-10-2006, 02:40 PM,

I would have to say that nothing in Obliv was sad for me. I enjoy playing evil characters so the whole DBH cleansing was actually fun for me...poison apples FTW! There's only two games I can think of that actually had sad moments for me. First is FF7 when Aeris died and the second is the beginning of Vandal Hearts 2 when you are forced to watch someone kill one of your childhood friend's father. For anyone who hasn't played it, VH2 is one of my favorite strategy rpg's ever. Truly great game and story.
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves."

- Ernesto Che Guevara
10-10-2006, 06:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Just remember everything in the game was never more than a couple of blocks of memory and pixels on a screen.

Indeed,but what difference is it to a movie? the story's are supposed to be sad,not the pixels and memory!!!

I was watching a prison movie once,this gangster was chasing another gangster and the one being chased tried to fire a shot,but fired into a childs christmas present (a camera) went right through the lens and killed him,the father ran out crying and stuff,went to jail to confront the gangster etc the end is sad.There forced to fight and the father says ''I forgive you'' when he dies,excellent movie.Forgot the name :S
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
10-10-2006, 08:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon And the sadest thing in a video game would probably be at the end of the Golden Sun series... After defeating the last boss. I won't spoil it, but it was definately sad at that point. Sad
What's sad is that there is no third game in the series.

And that it was only on GBA. I would've loved to see vale fully rendered in 3D on a PC, or say, Gamecube?
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
10-11-2006, 12:01 AM,

I think your thinking wii not gamecube :yes: and yes at least some more goldensun maybe they should try to get some charicters in ssbb :yes:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
10-11-2006, 01:15 AM,

SSBB looks awesome, even if it still includes pokemon in it.
Lol what?
10-12-2006, 11:23 AM,

Hmm Golden Sun eh? might dl an emulator and try this thing out..

What exactly is so good about this game???
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
10-12-2006, 05:00 PM,

Yeah, VH2 are great. =) Grim medieval feel.

Too bad that ending was kinda stupid... I mean final boss.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
10-13-2006, 03:59 AM,

VH2... ?
10-13-2006, 05:15 AM,

VH2... ?

Vandal hearts 2...

http://www.rpgdreamer.com/vh2/vh2pics.html

seriously one of the best strategy rpg's ever. Great story, great characters, great game.
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves."

- Ernesto Che Guevara
10-13-2006, 10:23 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Heywood
VH2... ?

Vandal hearts 2...

http://www.rpgdreamer.com/vh2/vh2pics.html

seriously one of the best strategy rpg's ever. Great story, great characters, great game.

I only found Final Fantasy Tactics to be it's match.

But vandal Hearts have that amazing feat that new equipment appears in shops after almost every battle. Great system that offers players some incentive. :yes:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.