Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saddest Oblivion Moments?
10-02-2006, 12:25 AM,

the sadistmoment is when you cure count hasildors wife and then she dies.
also learning the truth about the grey prince and haveing him forefit his life to you. also being forced to meet the adoring fan ;(
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
10-02-2006, 12:29 AM,

Tell me how to start the quest for Hassildors wife. I was....cheating once, found the chamber of the lost, and was confused as to what quest used that place.
Lol what?
10-02-2006, 12:30 AM,

first contract polypormichemophilia (vampire) and become one then do the cure quest. i toataly spelled it wrong btw
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
10-02-2006, 12:35 AM,

.....where is the cure quest?
Lol what?
10-02-2006, 12:37 AM,

it just pops up once you have become one.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
10-02-2006, 12:39 AM,

oh. Well, off to make a new save then.
Lol what?
10-02-2006, 06:22 AM,

Yes the saddest moments overall in Oblivion was killing the old lady who had a farm in the Draconis family DB quest,waking up after the hist and seeing that man greiving over his village,and killing Mraaj Daar after he tries to become your friend or in my case shouts out ''Why brother why!?'' it still kinda annoys me today.
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
10-02-2006, 04:32 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Shadow
Yes the saddest moments overall in Oblivion was killing the old lady who had a farm in the Draconis family DB quest,waking up after the hist and seeing that man greiving over his village,and killing Mraaj Daar after he tries to become your friend or in my case shouts out ''Why brother why!?'' it still kinda annoys me today.

Waking up after the hist?
10-02-2006, 05:06 PM,

the cleansing made me stop doing the DB for a month out of compassion. That said I think you know what mine is...
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
10-02-2006, 05:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Liquid Cheese
Quote:Originally posted by Shadow

Waking up after the hist?

Havnt you done the FG quests?
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...