Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salvagers.
08-29-2006, 03:32 AM,
Salvagers.
Overview: A union of sorts for Salvagers, they provide job opportunities for neonates with commision payment, while the masters of the order sseek the lost and sometimes unkown relics from elsweyr's past.

Faction Progression: Tier 1 begins with 3 quests open,Tier 2 has 1, upon 2 Tier 1 quests completed, the last 3 open, as well as 1 Tier 2 quest. After each of the other pairs is completed they each open up a Tier 2 quest. After 2 Tier 2 quests are done a Tier 3 quest opens. Once both Advanced quests are completed, it starts the master's quest line.

Quest Ideas (preliminary)

Quest 1: A wealthy Altmer noble has puut out a contract requesting an undamaged S'hra ceremonial arrow head. There are many S'rha ruins south-west of Rimmen. Perhaps the tomb of K'Tara by an oasis a good way south from here would be a good place to start. Beware of Spirit Guardians and Totem Warders, as well as the creatures which dwell in the cannals.

This is where I first came up the S'rha.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-29-2006, 05:00 AM,

Basicaly Cryptologists only for profit i like it :goodjob:

Oooh Oooh Ideasys :idea2: a museium that is looking for those artifacts!
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-29-2006, 05:26 AM,

Oh, there's enough in Elsweyr for Salvagers to find, alright, the many "empires buried beneath the endless sands of Elsweyr", and a lot of ruins, traps, secrets... :goodjob: Makes for some very good excitement. :yes:
08-29-2006, 11:16 AM,

Great, I shuold name my character M'diana Jones. Wink
10-05-2006, 09:59 PM,

:lmao: maybe it is the Archealogical Faculty of the University of Silgrad (which is well known for its generous academic Awards and disbursements - this would be Cool as I am the Dean!)

Waiiiit a minute, we discovered his dead body under a rockfall in a tomb on the SE ashland area - near that disputatious and violent tribe of ashlanders the Erebanimsum was it?

Could it be M'Laria Cleft?
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
03-06-2010, 06:52 PM,

I think this was actually quite an interesting idea. A pity it was never developed into anything concrete. It makes a nice change from the normal guilds.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-06-2010, 07:20 PM,

Then lets develop it!I can write a quest for them.
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
03-06-2010, 08:18 PM,

Sure thing. We need some small quests to start off, but we should wait until TOYB has the dungeon list ready, so we'll have a list of locations to fill with quests.

03-07-2010, 09:31 AM,

About the relics.I am thinking of a small Numidium detail in the Halls of Collosus and big cat bones (Khajiit ancestors) in another dungeon.
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
03-07-2010, 01:44 PM,

I really like the idea of a fragment of the Numidium plans. That sounds more like an advanced mission, since Halls of the Colossus is such a dangerous place.

We will also need smaller quests near the beginning of the story of this faction.