Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scc0401 [Finished]
03-16-2008, 04:43 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
You mentioned a duplicate but I dont see it. All I see is "StZKFurnDunClosetUCempty". I look @ it with TESsnip also and dont see it.
I merged the SCC04002B cell to my version of the esm hence I got the duplicate error. If you check your file for SCC0402B you'll see a closet with the same name. Just rename (SCC0401) the closet to something different than the current name and it's ok.

EDIT
You're right the StZKDAndulesTopic was there.
That's what you get when trying to review everything in a short period of time. :dunce:
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-16-2008, 04:58 PM,

Hi Sandor.

You have me completely confused(which is not hard) on the "StZKFurnDunClosetUCempty" but I changed it to SCC0401Pantry.

The Square cushion in my experience will not sit flat and I am not sure if this is a mesh issue. I have changed the layout and used round as I have no issues with them. Looks good to better anyway.

I hope I fix the "music" thing. In the "cell" I changed music from default to public.

I think I got everything. Hopefully I did, I know you must be busy.
03-16-2008, 05:26 PM,

What the dupe thing sounds like (and sandor will correct me if not) is that you created StZKFurnDunClosetUCempty for you first interior and then (reasonably enough) wanted to use it for your second. Smile The problem here is that until you can DL a version of the ESM with your first interior merged into it, you cannot. Sad Until then, when sandor merges your first interior and then your second, both ESPs try to introduce the same object, hence the dupe thing.

Clear as mud, I know. Big Grin

BTW if your closet is just a general-use container, you can probably sub the base object for it. If it's specially named or used in a script, then you would need a separate object for your second interior anyway.

HTH (except for the parts contradicted by sandor),
Steve
03-16-2008, 06:39 PM,

Ty SACarrow. I now understand. I need to name items differently in every mod. I guess adding to the ESM was beyond my thinking @ this point. I will use mod specific names for now on.
03-16-2008, 07:01 PM,

No remarks! :goodjob:
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD