District: Slums.
Cell name: SilgradCity0509.
Shack Type: 1.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 1 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0509. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.994 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

No preference.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0509) and don't delete the exterior building.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-25-2008, 12:04 PM,

I'll take it Smile
But I also got one problem. I visited the place with coc and the walls were blue pixelcrap(in picture). I also visited another location and quite many objects show as ! in yellow prism. I extracted all the files to my Data folder(public v 2.5) but it seems like I'm missing some .nif files. Any solution??
Programming language knowledge: C#(+XNA), Python, C++, main interest is game programming with so far a few succesfull test projects on the first two platforms.

Anyone interested in chess, challenge me on chess.com!
04-25-2008, 12:13 PM,

Have fun! Smile

I'll send you a PM (around 16.00 because I have to go now) which will solve your problem.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-25-2008, 06:05 PM,

A question about the NPC AI. Do I need to put the NPC to lock and unlock the doors? I tried everything and now when NPC should lock the doors he just walks to sleep though I put him to lock the doors when the package starts. What's the problem? ?(
Programming language knowledge: C#(+XNA), Python, C++, main interest is game programming with so far a few succesfull test projects on the first two platforms.

04-25-2008, 06:10 PM,

Please check this -=link=-.

Often the door has no assigned owner etc.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-25-2008, 06:59 PM,

Now It's done!!! =) And BTW Thanks for help. Tell if you find any big bugs.

EDIT: I forgot Big Grin a key on the floor between table and door(cuz i tested the sleep package with lock and unlock). Can you please delete it?

04-26-2008, 11:40 AM,

Please replace the vanilla content with custom assets.

MiscItem>>ST>> (Dunmer)
Worldobjects>>Flora>>ST
Ingredient>>ST
Worldobjects>>Furniture>>ST
etc.

TIA. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-26-2008, 02:40 PM,

I think I fixed all things you said... (and i deleted the testkey)

EDIT: Did the same thing to this file as my other claim with the to-do list and I found out how many things I have forgotten to check Big Grin Posting it today.

04-27-2008, 06:13 PM,

Here it is. I checked the list in other claim and managed to make the AI right on first attempt. Big Grin

And another thing Sandor... I still have same crappylooking(in screenshot above) walls when I playtest the cell Sad . Do you know any way to solve this(I'm using oldblivion because my video card doesn't support pixelshaders 2.0 or maybe the problem is just the graphic settings I'm using, dunno)

04-28-2008, 02:01 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Hegemege
And another thing Sandor... I still have same crappylooking(in screenshot above) walls when I playtest the cell Sad . Do you know any way to solve this(I'm using oldblivion because my video card doesn't support pixelshaders 2.0 or maybe the problem is just the graphic settings I'm using, dunno)
Razorwing has (had) a similar problem and it's prob. related to the graphics card (driver issue).

blue[/HR]

Review.
  • For the door and the chest select for the level "needs a key".
  • Replace the vanilla content with custom assets (shelves, paintings and the tapestry).
  • Put the "StFloraBiCoVioletCoprinus03" e.g. in a "Static>>ST>>FurnitureStFurnDunPlanter02".

The AI etc. is fine. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD