Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-06-2008, 06:46 PM,

FYI

Zurke is going to review this claim. :check:
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-07-2008, 01:09 AM,

Hi Sam324. I started the review I am also modding a cavern for the FGA mod while jungling work so it may take a couple of days for any result from the review.
11-09-2008, 11:47 AM,

Ok, take your time.
11-11-2008, 05:57 AM,

Howdy

I thought if you'd like it would be fun to have some banter between Trival and his Mother

Fun stuff that mothers would irritate their sons about Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
11-11-2008, 09:26 AM,

Sounds good! I'd offer to write the dialogue myself but I'm a bit tied up at the moment.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-11-2008, 08:34 PM,

Do you mean conversations? That would need voice acting, though. I don't have a person to do Dunmer voices. If anyone wants to, then that would be nice...
11-11-2008, 08:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sam324
Do you mean conversations? That would need voice acting, though. I don't have a person to do Dunmer voices. If anyone wants to, then that would be nice...

You're talking to the right person for voice acting, Sam324. I can manage all the voices Cool . It's just that it might be better to have our own in-house Dunmer generic voice artist AndySlayer do this work. SACarrow (the 'Voice Guy') is the main man to speak to about this as he manages the voice work but as regards voice acting, it's the opposite of what you think...you're spoilt for choice!

Let me know if you'd like me to write some dialogue up and I'll put it in my growing 'to do' folder...unless you'd like to write your own...? Anyway, any voice work should then be easy to pick up and do. It's just the female Dunmer voice that we might struggle with as there are not many female voices generally. I know plenty of people who might do it though.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-15-2008, 01:25 AM,

Hi Sam324,

I did a walk through on the file. I did find a few items which need fixing. The interior looks nicely laid out. Fix the stuff I listed and I will recheck it for you. I am still working for another week. Then I will be home and able to do things at blazing speeds. Again sorry for the wait.

Interior:

- Your 'x' marker is under the table, I usually find/place them at the door.

- StFurnDunPoorStool01R and StFurnDunPoorStool01B are floating slightly use 'f' to seat the objects to the floor.

- When using lighting try using fakes and ARlighting. This is a small claim so I am not sure it would be an issue but lots of non fake lighting can cause issues with players with less than adequate systems.

- StBook3RareArkayTheGod is floating use 'f' too seat it on the table top.

- The door to the shack has no ownership. You can use one of the NPCs you created to do so. Also remember to create and add a key to the door to the NPCs who do not own the door. I will probably mention that again in the NPC section of the review.

- StDvSol1302DunPoorStool02L is floating slightly use 'f' to seat it on the floor.

- StIdMiscDunCloth10 is floating use 'f' to seat it to table top.

- StLightComTorch10 is in a wooden bucket. It might be a better idea to use a metal bucket or to use candles with puddles. FYI all candles on burnable surfaces need candle puddles.

- StLightDunLantern05radius128 is bleeding into the shelf gusset.

- StLightDunRedwareCandle64 is not appropriate for this interior as it is poor. It would need to be atleast poor/middle to use some redware.

- StRwMiscComBottle17STIDwine is floating use 'f' to seat onto table top.

- StRwMiscDunBucket02 is floating use 'f' to seat it onto table top.

- StRwMiscDunButtwiper is floating on one end due to the nob on the other end.
You could move the nob off the shelf and use 'z' to position the wiper lower.

- StBook3RareArkayTheGod is floating use 'f' to seat it onto shelf.

- All StFurnDunPlacemat are floating use 'f' to seat them onto the table top.

- StRwMiscDunTrovel is standing unnaturally in the bucket.

- StRwMiscFlowerpotRedoran is bleeding into the shelf.

NPC

* Please add weapons to the NPC's, it's easier to delete items than to add them to the inventory when rebalancing the district
( for loot, locking doors, NPC strength etc.)

- A house key should be made and given to the non owners of the door.

- Be sure all NPCs are a member of the faction you created and linked to the interior. Remove the innocent faction and add StSrGenDialforSt
which is an evil faction but will be offset by your created faction.

"Specific faction for mod NPC and StSrGenericDialsforST(Create a faction if there is more than one PC. Otherwise just use innocent Faction)
It's now possible to create evil NPC's as well. ST NPC's have to be a member of the StSrGenDialsForSTInnocent faction or another non-evil faction.
If not, the NPC will be considered as evil.
If you add your own faction you will not need to use StSrGenDialsForSTInnocent faction."

- Place your NPC packages into cronological order in the lists (StKsIrinaTolos).

- You don't have any locations for the eat and sleep packages.

- StKsIrinaTolosSit package does not need 'once per day' checked. You have a time set.

- The NPC eat and sleep packages need locations. Do not change the generic packages 'aaa'. Create new packages and give them locations.
Don't forget weapons unequipped.

Faction

- Check hidden from pc for the faction you created for the NPCs in the interior.

Cell

- Music Type(public)

Quest

- Did you create a quest for your dialogue?

Pathgrid

- The pathgrid is bleeding into the table and stool.