Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scc0514 [Finished]
11-18-2008, 06:14 PM,

Done and done.
I'll contact SACarrow about the voices...Just FYI:lmao:
11-19-2008, 02:48 PM,

Hi Sam324. I will be leaving here tomorrow morning and traveling back to my residence in NH where I shall have nothing to do but mod for a few months Smile. It will take a couple of days to get there so again I should have something for you during the weekend. I really can't wait to be using my desktop machine again. I appreciate your patients and will be glad to finish this review for you.
11-19-2008, 03:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
I appreciate your patients

I'm sure lots of other doctors like working with them as well. :lmaoSadBad joke!)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-19-2008, 06:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
I appreciate your patients

I'm sure lots of other doctors like working with them as well. :lmaoSadBad joke!)

I believe I have worse spelling than you have bad jokes Smile. I had to ask the wife for the correct spelling for what I was trying to say 'patience'. The sad part is any spell checker would have said I was good to go Smile.
11-19-2008, 07:01 PM,

Big Grin lol, the sorry state of the English Language is mainly due to new technologies, methinks. As a teacher, you know that a student has been extensively using a spell-checker when you get tons of 'homophone' mistakes such as there/their/they're cropping up all of the time.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
11-19-2008, 07:06 PM,

Wee seam two bee halving moor of these problems awl thee thyme.
11-22-2008, 10:31 PM,

OK enough about my choice of wording Smile.

Thank you for your patience Sam324.

Sam324 if you don't understand something just ask. I or someone else will be very happy to set you in the correct direction.

Again it looks like a nice claim.

NPC

* Please add weapons to the NPC's, it's easier to delete items than to add them to the inventory when rebalancing the district (for loot, locking doors, NPC strength etc.) I usually just place a dagger into the inventory, you can use what you like.

AI

- StKsMindreleTolosSit you shouldn't need to select 'one per day' as you have set a time for it to happen.(its fixed)
- StKsTrivalTolosEat you shouldn't need to select 'one per day' as you have set a time for it to happen.(its fixed)
- StKsTrivalTolosEat you don't need to check armor unequipped if the character isn't wearing it. (its fixed)
- StKsTrivalsDinnerSit you shouldn't need to select 'one per day' as you have set a time for it to happen.(its fixed)
- StKsTrivalsDinnerSit you don't need to check armor unequipped if the character isn't wearing it. (its fixed)

- StKsTrivalsDinnerSit you need to select a location for the package.
- if you are going to give references to furniture then you need to set the furniture ownership to that character.
- aaaSleep22x6 for StKsTrivalTolos needs weapons unequipped checked, lock and unlock doors at beginning and end of package,
- StKsTrivalTolosEat and StKsTrivalsDinnerSit have the same time and duration. It has to be one or the other for 18/2, unless there is some reason I don't understand.

- aaaEat18x2 and StKsIrinaTolosSit for StKsIrinaTolos have the same time and duration. It has to be one or the other for 18/2, unless there is some reason I don't understand.

- aaaSleep22x8 StKsIrinaTolos needs weapons unequipped checked.

I am not sure what you are trying to do with the eat packages. If you are unsure, the easiest way is the way most of us do it, ie:

- Create an eat package for the character(give it a name).
- weapons unequipped(we place weapons on all NPCs).
- location should be checked along with near reference.
- select reference in reference window and select the chair or stool etc.
- there won't be any target.

- the chair,stool,bed,etc. should have 'persistent reference' checked and ownership asigned to the NPC.

You can do the sleep packages the same way. I use 'use item' for reading and drinking packages(not for eating or sleeping) creating them the same way as the sleep and eat packages except I would select a target of 'books' or 'drink ale' etc.

Faction

- You don't have to because it is hidden and used for the interior but you could give the faction a name in the name box if you so choose.

Cell

- select 'needs a key' for the door, Sandor will go through and arrange what is 'key-able'. (fixed)

Quest

- Add a GetPlayableRace function (==1) to the the quest data tab. Set the priority to 6.

Please use the attached file to continue modding......
12-19-2008, 12:45 AM,

There was a reply?! Wow...I really shouldn't rely on email notifications. I've already started work on the mod. Sorry, guys.
12-19-2008, 12:49 AM,

Nice to see you back, Sam! :goodjob:
12-19-2008, 12:56 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sam324
There was a reply?! Wow...I really shouldn't rely on email notifications. I've already started work on the mod. Sorry, guys.

Don't worry about it Sam324. Take your time, there was never a rush. Smile