Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping Mall?
04-27-2008, 01:06 PM,

Danaran to be honest i work 5 night a week and 2 days. I have access to a laptop 80% of every day and can draw concepts and use my laptop at work too. So once my updated laptop comes and i can use the CS I will have a minimum of about 20 hours on a bad week, and anything up to about 50-60 hours a week where i will be able to mod and draw! :yes: I do have a life inbetween but we are pretty much just holding out and not spending in preparation for hol in july. And a lot of this is as i work sleep-ins so have 5 full days a week as well as evenings...
-------------------
Rickious
AKA Richard Howard

Concept artist, 3D modeller.

Modder prefix= RH
3Dapp= Rhino
2Dapp= Corel Photopaint
Moddng= TES4
Working On= Currently training and improving my 3D skills and seeking a career!
05-06-2008, 03:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Rickious
Danaran to be honest I work 5 night a week and 2 days. I have access to a laptop 80% of every day and can draw concepts and use my laptop at work too. So once my updated laptop comes and I can use the CS I will have a minimum of about 20 hours on a bad week, and anything up to about 50-60 hours a week where I will be able to mod and draw! :yes: I do have a life inbetween but we are pretty much just holding out and not spending in preparation for hol in july. And a lot of this is as I work sleep-ins so have 5 full days a week as well as evenings...

Yours sounds like a good life Smile. I too have it made IMO. I by trade am a Pipe Welder. I work primarily Nuclear Power Plant outages(when they shut down for maintenance) but I have been seen at coal and other fossil fuel plants. The outages last anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks. I am on a 7 x 12 schedule during these times but I can pick as many outages a year I want. I usually take the summer and winters off. Which gives me an awsome amount of time to mod!!!!!!!!

By the way I am unemployed at the moment Smile.