Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad City.
06-28-2006, 05:35 PM,
Silgrad City.
It's an honour to be the mayor of Silgrad city.
I thank the core and Razorwing for that.

I am happy to announce that HeIsTheDarkness is the deputy mayor for Silgrad city. He is a skilled modder with a sharp eye for detail.

The new Silgrad City will be based on the original of TES3. It will not be an exact replica but a lot will be the same. We are planning to create at least 150 buildings.

HeIsTheDarkness is busy creating the worldspace and the landmass.
After that we'll start to create the city and decorate the exterior.
We are using the Hlaalu tileset to create the exterior buildings.

Hlaalu House Project.

As there are no interiors for the Hlaalu (exterior) tileset, these have to be made. If you are interested in doing so, please let me know.

There are no open claims (yet).

I'll post regular progress notes and screenshots.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-28-2006, 10:11 PM,

Congratz sandor, I am certain you will do a great job! Whenever claims become available, you can bet I'll be doing my best to further the project along!
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-28-2006, 10:21 PM,

I've never played the original Silgrad City, but you say it is going to have Hlaalu (forget how to spell it) architecture? Could I do a market area when that claim is available? I had some plans for Morrowind, but it is kind of too late for that... So maybe I can put it in the Silgrad Tower mod instead? It will consist of several shops, and is underground. Once there is a tileset released, I will try to create several shops (How many do you want?). How's that sound.

(Don't worry DA, I'll probably get your SHC19 done before then, unless somehow there's everything I need suddenly appearing in one day or something)
06-29-2006, 08:15 AM,

Dutchmen RULE THE WORLD!!!!!! Congratz Sandor!
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
06-29-2006, 09:07 AM,

you know it Cuthalion, Gefeliciteerd sandor jonge.. veel succes..
06-29-2006, 09:58 AM,

Dutchman,Cuthalion, thanks.

Quote:Posted by DarkAsmodeous
you can bet I'll be doing my best to further the project along
DarkAsmodeous, thanks, I know you will.

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
So maybe I can put it in the Silgrad Tower mod instead? It will consist of several shops, and is underground. Once there is a tileset released, I will try to create several shops (How many do you want?). How's that sound.

Sounds good !

HeIsTheDarkness, the map with the cell coordinates is very handy !

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-29-2006, 02:13 PM,

Congratulations sandor, can't wait to see what you come up with for Silgrad City. Just make sure that you have buildings stacked on top of eachother with sidewalks and such up multiple stories. Or the sons of Skyrim will march out in a great host and pillage Silgrad City, and your forces will have no where to take cover because they don't have multiple stories to stand on :chaos: But anyway I really hope you do make multiple stories, think how much fun that would be with thieves and guard chases, and it would make Silgrad really unique and memorable.
06-29-2006, 02:16 PM,

Hold on, I'll get a nice screenie of something I was working on... You may like this...

EDIT: Alright, I've uploaded the images to the meine galerie. They are screenshots from the Morrowind CS, but I still kind of like the labyrinthine paths of my not-so-complete city. I'll attach the images as soon as I figure out how...
06-29-2006, 03:13 PM,
Your Honor
Congratulations on your new Office
May you live long and prosper and your subjects serve you well

:applause:
:worship:

Smile
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-29-2006, 03:55 PM,
RE: Your Honor
bob196045
Thanks.

TheImperialDragon
Looking good.

Quote:Originally posted by Siegfried
...you have buildings stacked on top of eachother with sidewalks and such up multiple stories.

I will and thanks.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD