Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Land (with pics!)
10-07-2006, 06:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
:confused: Wot me think? - ah - umm - purple rain, purple rain... de dum de dum... etc :yes:

raggidman, that was completely useless.

Sorry, I'm in a slightly sour mood right now. Wink

Quote:Originally posted by FLESH
No, I think it can and should be done in the CS from here, the CS doesn't have as big of a tendancy to do seams, but I'm not the expert on making the land. What do you think would be better?

I can fix the seams in Geo. It's pretty easy (but from the pictures I see none :eek: ) And the smooth job will not take a day. But it's up to you guys.

Whatever you think is best, but I think it can be fixed in the CS pretty easily too, if we go over it (which we will have to do in whichever scenario).

How well would the smoothing job do? Would it be better to do that than by hand?

I can make it very very smooth. I did not expect this type of variance with the little bumnps I put on the map, but I can fix it with easy (plus my marsh looks pretty useless with that type of height).
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
10-07-2006, 06:34 PM,

I really don't want to go through the trouble of re-importing everything, but if you think you can fix it all in one go, this could save a lot of time. Go for it. :goodjob:
10-07-2006, 06:43 PM,

I really don't want to go through the trouble of re-importing everything, but if you think you can fix it all in one go, this could save a lot of time. Go for it. :goodjob:

Ok, I will make everything flat, however that may sound it will work well in Oblivion.
10-07-2006, 06:47 PM,

Flat?!?!
10-07-2006, 06:49 PM,

He means in geo, h flattens it, then filters the crap out of it to get natural land.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
10-07-2006, 06:53 PM,

Flat?!?!

What a reaction Big Grin I was mis-understood. The only thing is, I don't know how many times I can get it perfect. I may think i have it, then send it, then find out there was more fixin' to do.
10-07-2006, 07:55 PM,

Quote:raggidman, that was completely useless.
well, yeah, :yes:

Confusedhrug: but I was enjoyin' it :yes: great song. and there was lots of purple, so I woz cellybratin' Big Grin

?( Hows about this instead: :kiss: ?
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
10-07-2006, 07:56 PM,

:kiss:

:eek:

I take it back, that comment before was very enlightening. :yes:
10-07-2006, 07:58 PM,

:kiss:

:eek:

I take it back, that comment before was very enlightening. :yes:

ID, could you please take some pictures of the quads near the Sea, in-game. Then I will know wether I can make itas you want, or not.
10-07-2006, 08:14 PM,

Ahaa! raggidman achieves scaaarinesss - the poweeerrrrr... Big Grin do as I say or I be NICE to you! :yes:
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman