Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower v1 Gallery thread
12-01-2006, 12:39 AM,

:eek: Yuk, what have I done now? Confusedhh: it wasn't my fault, honest ... besides you can get them dry cleaned ... :yes:
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
12-01-2006, 01:28 AM,

The release is very soon, for those who are interested, I expect (unless I miscalculated the timezone difference). I think more a matter of hours.
12-01-2006, 01:31 AM,

:banana: Yay! :banana:
*waits for release*
I'm going to take a claim a soon as posible.
:banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock:
:bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana:
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
12-01-2006, 01:40 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
The release is very soon, for those who are interested, I expect (unless I miscalculated the timezone difference). I think more a matter of hours.

Well, it's more like 16 hrs I think. I'm sending the updated RP landscape esp to sandor sometime during the morning (CET) tomorrow.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-01-2006, 01:41 AM,

It's still pretty soon. :banana::bananarock:
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
12-01-2006, 06:01 PM,

I just wish I had the Imperial Fort tileset done. No chance of that for a couple more weeks, then SCHOOL ENDS, and I can really get to work. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
12-01-2006, 06:03 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zarf
I just wish I had the Imperial Fort tileset done. No chance of that for a couple more weeks, then SCHOOL ENDS, and I can really get to work. Big Grin

I'm definately looking forward to seeing that, good luck with school in the meantime. Smile

(I can't wait for a break from school, whether it's Christmas break, New Year's break, Winter break or whatnot, I could use one)
12-02-2006, 12:11 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zarf

Me too. But all good things come to those who wait. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]