Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower v2.0 RELEASED
06-03-2007, 04:38 AM,

Awsome, I didn't even think of doing that.
06-03-2007, 11:19 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
I think we all have to start learning how to use blank audio files to make dialogue stay onscreen for longer. It is a good consideration
I'll add it to the next Public Release (for all non-voice acted dials). Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-19-2007, 11:33 PM,

-=PUBLIC UPDATE 8=-
Released June 19th

This is an update of the public version of the Silgrad Tower 2.0 mod.
The update includes all asset updates made since the release of 2.0, hence the large size.
News log for v1-v7.

Public Update 8:
?) This update includes the moldcave assets and all the byproducts thereof. More info: Razorwing's Moldcave (wip)

?) TheImperialDragon's beard assets are included. More info: Beards and New Eyes in ST

?) There's now Adamantium Ore rock containers. I made them for quest purposes (for my progenitor moldcave), but they can be used elsewhere too.

?) I brought in two of Lady Eternity's cobweb textures so I could use them in my moldcave.

?) I fixed the bounding boxes on the seven "Hermit's Crook" plants and added better collision.

?) I have removed the parallax effect from West Gash rocks in both the public and private version. The effect did little except hog video memory. I also equalized the ambient/diffuse/specular colors of all the rocks. Some of them recieved improved collision.

?) Thanks to a new improvement made on the Nifskope program modellers are now able to "pack the bhkNiTriStripsShape's", which means the models have significantly less impact on the FPS. I've started doing that now and the updated models are included.

For TOS and other stuff please refer to the original release.

------------------------------------------------
PLEASE REMEMBER
These updates only affect the assets, not the esm.
You won't for instance be able to use a new furni-
ture piece by installing this update alone.

To install the update, download the archive from the link below. Open the archive in 7-Zip and then drag-drop the folders in the archive to your Oblivion/Data folder. Overwrite when promted.

Server #1 (filefront.com) | Server #2 (putstuff.com) | Server #3 (badango.com)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-22-2007, 12:47 AM,

-=PUBLIC UPDATE 8.2=-

This is an intermediate release to make the vine nifs used in moldcaves available to the team's modders. The vine nifs were mistakingly left out of the previous full update.

Download here: http://putstuff.putfile.com/89990/3592965
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
06-23-2007, 04:44 PM,

I used a modders resource by qarl in ebbedin10, Posted the files there, could they prease be merged in the next update?
06-23-2007, 07:00 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
I used a modders resource by qarl in ebbedin10, Posted the files there, could they prease be merged in the next update?

Sure, I found them and added them to the next asset updates. Please give me a holler next time you'd like stuff included in the updates Smile
Angel mired in filth
07-06-2007, 03:29 AM,

-=PUBLIC UPDATE 9=-
Released July 5th

This is an update of the public version of the Silgrad Tower 2.0 mod.
The update builds on Public Update 8, so you'll need to extract that before this if you haven't already. It does include the few things from 8.2 however.
News log for v1-v7.

In this update:
?) A bridge system for Steadhelm, consisting of a main piece, two ender pieces, and a dragon statue. The system has vwd meshes & textures too.

?) Qarl's cobwebs.

?) I made the public round home interior look a bit better.

?) The "Common Imperial" tower and vine nif's from 8.2.

For TOS and other stuff please refer to the original release.

PLEASE REMEMBER
These updates only affect the assets, not the esm.
You won't for instance be able to use a new furni-
ture piece by installing this update alone.

To install the update, download the archive from the link below. Open the archive in 7-Zip and then drag-drop the folders in the archive to your Oblivion/Data folder. Overwrite when promted.

Download from Putstuff.com
Angel mired in filth