Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower v2.0 RELEASED
04-03-2007, 02:41 AM,

Well they're only _far versions in terms of appearance, rest assured they will work. The models were changed because it isn't very effective in protecting your models if they're still out there and available. I'd say pay no more attention to it, cause it's only cosmetic and won't matter in the longrun.

It's just the result of people trying to steal models from silgrad, and adds more incentive to mod to get the private ESM
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-03-2007, 11:16 AM,

Maybe so, but why don't I have any of the Redoran buildings anymore?? They're completely gone! Vanished after I downloaded v2.0 public meshes seperately.
04-03-2007, 11:33 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Maybe so, but why don't I have any of the Redoran buildings anymore?? They're completely gone! Vanished after I downloaded v2.0 public meshes seperately.

We can't delete files from your computer, Dave.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-05-2007, 07:54 AM,

-=PUBLIC UPDATE 2=-
Released April 5th, 05:35 CET
This update includes a fix to TheImperialDragon's lights to keep them from crashing the CS for certain users (they've worked fine for others). It also fixes the floating huts in Soluthis and adds collision to them.

To install the update, download the archive from any of the mirrors linked below. Open the archive in 7-Zip and then drag-drop the meshes folder in the archive to your Oblivion/Data folder. Overwrite when promted. The update will kick in the next time you play the mod.

Server #1 (filefront.com)
Server #2 (putfile.com)
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
04-05-2007, 05:56 PM,

Yup! ST lights don't crash the CS now :goodjob:
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-06-2007, 12:15 AM,

Armour seems to work fine:

The Redoran Founders Helm has a position error though:

04-06-2007, 05:27 AM,

Ok i know ive been gone for a week but, where is the source? I cant see it on primary and am wondering if i just forgot where it was?
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
04-06-2007, 08:07 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by A_flyboy
Ok I know I've been gone for a week but, where is the source? I cant see it on primary and am wondering if I just forgot where it was?

The "Source", "Warehouse" and "Dungeon" boards are only open to ST Modders, Honorary Members and Core members. Folks become ST Modders by completing enough good claims (or other forms of work).
Angel mired in filth
04-09-2007, 07:57 PM,

Actually ignore that. Was a HDR problem.
04-10-2007, 07:54 PM,

-=PUBLIC UPDATE 3=-
Released April 10th, 22:46 CET

v3:
?) Adds assets from SACarrow and Kielanai.
?) Adds two upperclass Dunmer furniture pieces from Razorwing.

v2:
?) Fixes TheImperialDragon's lights which might previously crash the CS.

v1:
?) Fixes the misalignment of certain Redoran huts in Soluthis and adds collision to them.
?) Untested bugfix of the bonemold armor (created by Ghogiel). The armor is currently not placed in the world, so the bugfix doesn't affect the playing experience.

For TOS and other stuff please refer to the original release.

------------------------------------------------
PLEASE REMEMBER
These updates only affect the assets, not the esm.
You won't for instance be able to use a new furni-
ture piece by installing this update alone.
------------------------------------------------

To install the update, download the archive from any of the mirrors linked below. Open the archive in 7-Zip and then drag-drop the meshes folder in the archive to your Oblivion/Data folder. Overwrite when promted.

Server #1 (filefront.com)
Server #2 (putfile.com)
Angel mired in filth