Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower v2.0 RELEASED
03-22-2007, 02:02 AM,

here let me rephrase that walking distance to the citys in the morrowind worldspace i just reloaded at the guys house and went to the portal after like 10-15 mins of straigt up walking towards one of the map markers other than the ones for the portals.

Also I have compiled an errored mesh gallery here
I Also must note that the low end giant mushrooms have major holes and disapering errors.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
03-22-2007, 02:32 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
Also I have compiled an errored mesh gallery here
I Also must note that the low end giant mushrooms have major holes and disapering errors.

Thanks for the link, I'll investigate if I can improve the public models sometime. Really though, protecting the full models is only half the equation - the other is to offer an incentive to climb up to ST Modder status. Hope to see you and other guys on the 'other side' soon. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-22-2007, 04:07 PM,

Fantastic news!! Big Grin
Thanks everyone at the Silgrad Tower team and especially Razorwing.
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
03-22-2007, 04:43 PM,

Congrats folks.
The rider in black is always watching......
03-23-2007, 08:33 AM,

Well well well... Another version, thats just awsome..! Keep up the good work ! :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :goodjob: :wasted:
Hide the petals underneath that bedroom floorboard
and they will wither without fail or success.
Put the people in the hollow box they crafted,
bolt the doors and watch them perish.
03-24-2007, 04:45 PM,

Yeah baby, YEAH!
Felix WP
Self inflicted fractures.
I replace my bones with bars.
Aluminium,
Bleeding oxide.
The drug of Gods into my pounding veins.
03-25-2007, 03:31 AM,

-=PUBLIC UPDATE 1=-
Released March 25th, 05:35 CET
This update fixes the floating huts in Soluthis and adds collision to them.

To install the update, download the archive from any of the mirrors linked blow. Open the archive in 7-Zip and then drag-drop the meshes folder in the archive to your Oblivion/Data folder. Overwrite when promted. The update will kick in the next time you play the mod.

Server #1 (filehosting.cc)
Server #2 (putfile.com)
Server #3 (filefront.com)
Server #4 (woofiles.com)
Server #5 (badango.com)
Server #6 (turboupload.com)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-25-2007, 04:22 AM,

Great! Glad this was released. Smile Good job. :goodjob:
03-30-2007, 04:32 PM,

Downloading now. I'll do some interiors to get back into modding.

I'm getting 1.5 mbs a second for Rodans link!
04-03-2007, 01:19 AM,

:confused: For some reason, the Redoran exterior building meshes appear to be always the _far versions. I've downloaded the ST meshes three times now, and everytime I extract the files, I only have the low res models. They're even named the same. Now everytime I'm loading up Maar Gan for the Vvardenfell mod, all my buildings immediately change to the far versions... why is this!?

Even before extracting, when the download finished, I opened up the Meshes, went into ST-> Redoran-> Houses-> Exterior and all the models inside are the _far versions. Even the normally named exterior pieces.

Here is a screenshot of the folder.

Why is this? Is the file corrupt or something? Or have I done something wrong, this is rather irritating. Sad