Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sixth House plans on Vvardenfell
12-24-2005, 10:46 PM,

Good point, but is there no choice for them? They can't fight it off?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
12-24-2005, 10:52 PM,

Well if their will is strong enough, then I'm sure they wouldn't have been effected in the first place. The ones of the highest ranks I'm sure are there under their own accord, hoping to rise even farther.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
12-24-2005, 10:58 PM,

So those that are controled are basicly cannon fodder?
12-24-2005, 11:03 PM,

Pretty much, :yes: .
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
12-24-2005, 11:08 PM,

Just making it clear.
What will they do once they run out of Dreamers? Do they ''recruit'' only in Morrowind or can they do it anywhere they want?
12-24-2005, 11:11 PM,

I'm sure their power decreases the farther you get from Morrowind (I doubt we'll be seeing any Sixth House member or lackies in Oblivion). I'm thinking they will just keep recruiting (stealling minds) of the local population, and of course they are manufacturing Dwemer mechanics also. :goodjob:
-
12-24-2005, 11:16 PM,

What when (theoreticly) they run out of populace?
12-24-2005, 11:17 PM,

Well, in theory, if there is no more people for them to recruit on the island, then haven't they won? There would be no one left but Suxth House members, and the small amount of people who can resist their pull. Wink
-
12-24-2005, 11:25 PM,

Nice reversed psihology. Big Grin
But what if those resistant remained (like telvanni lords and such)?
12-24-2005, 11:28 PM,

Don't really know. I guess the battle would continue one until one kills the other off. ?(
-