Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
01-19-2009, 02:30 PM,
RE: So quite here...
Indeed so it would seem.
The Nord pointed his finger at the building on the hill, and said: "That is the Emerald Hall, the Palace of Ysgramor."

My concepts - http://ysgramor.deviantart.com (hopefully there shalt be some in the future!)
01-19-2009, 11:03 PM,

Hopefully things will heat up again. It would seem that I am suffering from another case of artists block. Cant draw or compose anything good for some reason :bash:.
01-20-2009, 12:08 PM,

We do go through phases where things get real quiet and others where we are not so quiet. I am also active in the Assault Knights forum and helping out with some beta testing on some of the projects over at TESA.

I am keeping a daily blog schedule of chats for the people from the old AOL health community that I have been able to track down as well as continuing with the 2 chats I have been doing.

I do lots of knitting and crochet. I check Bethsoft and TESNexus at least daily. I check PES at least weekly.

So what is everyone else doing?
01-20-2009, 01:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
Well, I try to make my way in the universe. Tongue
Last week I managed to get a job in local philharmonic orchestra as a percussionist. For some time I've been involved in some music making for the CD Projekt Red (makers of The Witcher game) and other, less relevant stuff. I am still trying to find time to contribute some music for Akavir.

Hope your health is okay Ysne!
Michal Cielecki

01-20-2009, 04:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by mirrored
Last week I managed to get a job in local philharmonic orchestra as a percussionist. For some time I've been involved in some music making for the Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf (Witcher for consoles) and other, less relevant stuff. I am still trying to find time to contribute some music for Akavir.

Congratulations on the job as a percussionist. I love the music you have done for Akavir so far. I do listen to it.

Keeping on top of my health is a moment by moment thing. I am going to the dentist today.

I'm also working on de-stashing (getting rid of excess yarn I have collected). I found Morrowind again! I am going to work that in for playing as well as Oblivion. I have been wanting to try some of the new mods I see coming out for Morrowind too.

I think I can get by without buying any new games for myself until the new installment of TES comes out in 2010.

My son is a whole nother story. :lmao:
01-20-2009, 10:35 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by mirrored
Last week I managed to get a job in local philharmonic orchestra as a percussionist. For some time I've been involved in some music making for the Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf (Witcher for consoles) and other, less relevant stuff. I am still trying to find time to contribute some music for Akavir.

Congrats on making it into the orchestra :bananarock:!! Was it difficult? I don't remember the specifics, but I do remember cringing at the requirements for the Detroit Symphony for both concert piano and trumpet :eek:. Oh how I wish I could play a grand piano again. Every time I ask I get turned away. Oh well. Getting pianos tuned is expensive.
01-22-2009, 04:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Shank

Congrats on making it into the orchestra :bananarock:!! Was it difficult? I don't remember the specifics, but I do remember cringing at the requirements for the Detroit Symphony for both concert piano and trumpet :eek:. Oh how I wish I could play a grand piano again. Every time I ask I get turned away. Oh well. Getting pianos tuned is expensive.

Both piano and trumpet? Strange. :eek:
Well I had to play couple of solo percussion cues with accompaniment (piano, etc.) + orchestral excerpts (solo fo course) for several instruments like snare drum and xylophone. Was it difficult - hell yeah, it was not a concert and you had to play good alone in front of the comittee for apply for the job. Smile
Michal Cielecki

01-22-2009, 08:19 PM,

All I'm currently doing is working hard with school.
EDIT: 9th Grade, Gymnasium and all that.
The Nord pointed his finger at the building on the hill, and said: "That is the Emerald Hall, the Palace of Ysgramor."

My concepts - http://ysgramor.deviantart.com (hopefully there shalt be some in the future!)
01-26-2009, 04:45 PM,

It is so quiet, I can almost hear a pin drop.