Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis' Grassy Region: Area Claim #06 [Finished]
10-27-2010, 09:14 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by AnImpatientFan
Okay, just about to begin.

Firstly one of the things I was doing during my absense was playing Morrowind again. Especially Silgrad Towers mod. Now I can really see what we are going for, I can also see the goal and vision behind the Soluthis Grassy Region. Adding more trees would fufill that Oak forest feel.

EDIT: I also have decided that the Quest is really too much of a load on my shoulders and I do not have such expertise. Once I finsih the landscaping and interior of the moldcave and house I will decide what to do.
Okay and noted. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-27-2010, 09:40 PM,

Almost done with the landscaping.
I will upload the .esp soon with what is the skeleton of the quest.
10-28-2010, 07:45 AM,

About the quest. So far all the locations are done, and the NPCs created but no dialog and or scripting done.
It was really my fault though, I knew I did not have the expertise yet went through with it.

Anyway to the point. Should I keep the locations there and intact, if I want to contact Bob and put it up of the quest dev board.
10-28-2010, 08:44 PM,

Here is the file.
10-29-2010, 08:02 AM,

I'll check it asap. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-01-2010, 11:20 AM,

Nice work! :goodjob:

The exterior looks great.

A few remarks.

1. I added a Hermit's Crook to the cave entrance.
  2. Make sure that the M markers are on a pathgrid node (fixed).
  3. I added a few rocks to cover the hole for the StRwMoldcaveSmTunnelHall05a tileset piece.
  4. I locked the chest in the cave.
  5. The nord door has been fixed.
  6. The dungeon ID changed == SoluthisLocSolGrassy06Dungeon01lvl1
  7. The house ID changed ==STIPSolGrassy06AlriksHouse

Please finish the cave by adding some sound effects (forge etc.)/dripping water/mist etc.

Please finish the nord house as well.

Wait for a new version of the esm, I'll merge the file.
After that continue with your modding.

I think it's a good idea to post your quest concept on the Quest dev. board.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-01-2010, 11:25 AM,

Cheers Sandor

Thanks Again
11-01-2010, 09:36 PM,

Huh,

Something really bizarre is going on at the cave entrance. When I go there in game all my vertex shading is there, but when I enter the area in the CS, its gone along with "STRP Deadleaves" and the road in -12 28.
Again its fine in game.
Was the transition into the adjacent region done recently, because I have a feeling it might be the culprit?
Another possible reason could be the accidental changes I made to this area while modding claim No. #03

It would be appreciated if you could check out what is going on, on your side. Thankyou.

EDIT: Nope, it seems like its the case in the game too. The road still cuts off at what I believe is -12 29.
About to post screens now. Compressing them at the moment.

EDIT 2: {Link Broke}

EDIT 3: Fixed Link To Screen And Cell Data
11-02-2010, 06:29 AM,

I am working on a fix now.
I don't think the problem is huge. It will just mean I will need to redo some parts of the exterior.

Im just wondering how it happened? ?(

EDIT: I created an .esp that fixed everything. Should I upload it know or wait until I am done with the claim.
11-03-2010, 08:45 AM,

There was a land duplicate error (two entries trying to change the same location). I fixed the problem which caused the missing vertex shading.

Just finish the claim with your new esp.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD