Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis1305 [Finished]
08-26-2008, 03:02 PM,

I'd like to see this claim finished. Dave hasn't been able to work on it since spring, and he hasn't been online since mid-July either (at the time of writing this). As far as I know Dave didn't submit a wip plugin of this claim, so it wouldn't be possible for me to finalize it.

With work on it having stopped half a year ago, Dave being gone, and with no wip plugin submitted the signs seem to point toward recycling this claim. I'll give it a week or so to see what happens.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-26-2008, 06:42 PM,

I just noticed over on the Morroblivion forums that I was browsing recently that Dave_91 last made a post there in mid-June of this year. I sent him a PM which he'll hopefully pick up.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-26-2008, 11:18 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I just noticed over on the Morroblivion forums that I was browsing recently that Dave_91 last made a post there in mid-June of this year. I sent him a PM which he'll hopefully pick up.

So he was here a month more recent than he was on Morroblivion. Smile But it's worth a shot and I hope he gets your message, because just getting a wip version of a house is better than nothing. I could finalize it myself if he still has a copy of the plugin.

black[/hr]
EDIT TheImperialDragon 24/25/10: Moved from the archive since it is not yet finished. Closed while the rest of Soluthis is being finalized.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-31-2010, 11:17 PM,

To finish this:
  • NPC has been added with AI and dialogue
  • Pathgrid was added
  • Cavern was blocked off, but not deleted
  • Cell ownership and locking was implemented
  • I reviewed the previous work.
Again (similar to here), because I changed the door to the exterior, the ESP thinks that Soluthis CWS 3 has been altered.
01-01-2011, 11:03 AM,

I'll merge the file.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD