Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some global questions
08-08-2007, 11:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Thats an understatement. The 1st time I entered a daedric shrine, I found a skeleton pinned to a rock above my head, with a spear, and dagger, both daedric. I grabbed both, and bolted for the exit only to come face to face with a winged twilight. It scared the shit out of me. Big Grin
I later found out the boots of the apostle were way up in the rock face above me. Those are the coolest artifact you get besides lord's mail.
Those ascended sleepers are flippin' weird. I went into one of Vivec's many sewers ands found a shrine under the city. I tried to enter, but an orc bolted around the corner, and beat me to death with a battle axe.lol. Good times Big Grin

Yeah, I know that place. I used Moonshadow there, but it didn't really help :lmao:
08-09-2007, 01:11 PM,

lol.
I used everything I had to get through there, but I always relied on my trusty guns, and Alucard to get me through. Big Grin
I always used the dwemer guns from Snakebitten's Lair. God I miss those... Confusedigh: :guar:
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
08-10-2007, 07:20 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
lol.
I used everything I had to get through there, but I always relied on my trusty guns, and Alucard to get me through. Big Grin
I always used the dwemer guns from Snakebitten's Lair. God I miss those... Confusedigh: :guar:
Do you know what else I miss? That dunmer voice: Speak traveller( makes you piss in ur pants lol) or that High Elf voice: Sorry stranger, my time is short, so... Get on with it.
These voices in Ob are !@#$ especially because Elf voice reminds me of a particular person with annoying yellow hair... :lmao:
08-10-2007, 10:54 AM,

Well Arbiter is 40-60% with rerecording all voices the Dunmer way...
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
08-10-2007, 02:27 PM,

Thanks God. The Dark elves in OB are lame.
I made one with bulky muscles, and a huge set of armor, and a claymore, but he still had a girly voice. It was terrible.
And though I do like Wood Elves, I hate when I'm in a fight with something huge, and I do battle cries, and all that, and he gets hit and he screams like girl characters.
My personal favorite races are argonians, and High elves.
High elves can be really pretty if you use exnem, and beautiful people.
But for NPC's I use hotter NPCS mod.

GO ARENA FAN!!!!!!!! :lmao:
I gave him weapons with a mod, and then I pushed him off the Skingrad bridge. He stood up ran to me, and I use petrify. Big Grin
08-10-2007, 05:06 PM,

Altmer are supposed to be the most beautiful of all Wink Selective breeding. 90% of the babies get killed for imperfection.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
08-10-2007, 05:16 PM,

Thats kinda creepy. :eek:
Kinda like sparta...
08-18-2007, 04:13 PM,

Spart... History... School... Why you had to bring that up?