Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some model I made
03-07-2006, 03:14 AM,
Some model I made
This is just some model i made and i thought it was really good so i made the skin better and it has 3 Versions and i dont no what to do with it so im posting it here.
03-07-2006, 03:17 AM,

whoa... cool....
is she a statue.... I mean, she is a she right?
but she looks sinister too...
03-07-2006, 03:23 AM,

no shes not a statue notice the wing and hand difference between red and blue she has about 8 animations including : Stand, Stand 2, Attack, Spell, Death, alt attack, walk, alt walk
03-07-2006, 03:37 AM,

That is pretty awesome whitefox. What did you have in mind for her when you were making it? You should post an animated gif of her movements. Wink Also, what program did you use to make it?
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
03-07-2006, 03:42 AM,

i will convert the movements to Gif and post it soon. when i was making it i was thinking of making an angel that has the capability of looking evil or good. and im sry but i cant tell u what program i use but its very good only problem with it is the models come out in mdx files but i have a converter
03-07-2006, 04:11 AM,

Beautiful work no matter what format it starts in!!
aka Lacey or Mrs. Danath_in. hehe
03-07-2006, 04:23 AM,

Animated gif of Stand 1 (left)
Animated gif of Spell (right)

These animations are extremely refined so it would fit here(You must Click it to see the Animated GIf) also I added some deadric runes to her arm near her elbow I no what it says but do u?

nvm there 2 small to see in this pic
03-07-2006, 04:35 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by whitefox
no she's not a statue notice the wing and hand difference between red and blue she has about 8 animations including : Stand, Stand 2, Attack, Spell, Death, alt attack, walk, alt walk
I meant like a freaky moving statue... sorry
03-07-2006, 04:36 AM,

i c lol

Do you see any improvments I can make on it or is it fine the way it is
03-07-2006, 12:07 PM,

Looks great whitefox, I hope you're able to bring it into the mod. :goodjob:
If I had to think of something I personally think could be improved it would be more elaborate textures, like giving it a humanoid skintone.

But please don't double-post in the same hour (info), which you did twice above. Other people see it, and pick up on it, and before we know it the forum turns into a chat. And I don't think anyone wants that.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]