Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steward of the Forgotten Forest (old discussion)
02-08-2007, 09:05 PM,

this place'll have space for some nice nice dungeons! There'd better be lots of them. Gotta try out some nifty stuff here. Gonna be lots of nice ways to create spooky decor w/wrecked sinking ruins. I bet i could make an entire tomb with the impression that it had sunk at an angle. Creepy = fun. Cheers IATE
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
02-08-2007, 09:25 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor

I would like to see the university in the city or just outside the walls.
bob196045, as Razorwing said a description would be very welcome. Smile

I'll gather up what we have (which isn't much but ideas) and send it your way

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
02-08-2007, 09:59 PM,

Oh hey and don't forget to tell us what kind of dungeons, caves, ect you want. Dungeons are actually really easy, just a bit tedious. Quests and scripting are hard, but then again, every dungeon in oblivion didn't have a plotline. So just tell us what you want, OK? Faster you tell us, faster we get it done
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
02-08-2007, 10:36 PM,

Dungeons: Dark, menacing, evil dungeons. The kinds that are damp and drooping with muck. Black, rancid water covering the floor, and undead.....ooooo sends shivers just imagining it, doesn't it?

Trees: Dark and spooky as well, the kind you see in every haloween show/movie ever made (no, there won't be spooky faces in them, altough.....hehe, quest potential)

Creatures: Every one of them hostile with deminic glowing eyes and just by thinking you see them will make you scream. That's right, even the rabbits.

People: Very brave or crazy for going in; Dead

Other things: Dark, dark atmosphere, day and night, random screams can be heard, a bit swampy the closer you get to Deepen Moor, demons, fog, a potential for veeeeeeery evil music...mwahahahahaha.....

EDIT: WOOOOO! (screen below)
Lol what?
02-08-2007, 10:53 PM,

hehe ur evil. I'll see if i can make some dungeons, but you won't find me anywhere near them ingame. Be specific though. You want fort ruins? Evil spooky caves? Velothi tombs? I'll make them all anyways! yay undead! and daedra worshippers! and necromancers! nothing quite so much fun as getting scared out of ur mind.

OOOH i know what would be perfect! Martigen has a monster that is passive- it doesn't attack. but it is just a ghost that randomly appears in dungeons, screams, and runs right through you! only to dissapear. that would be perfect. Running through the woods, a random ghost appears and goes right through you. someone should see if we can use that (it's called a ghostly apparition)
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
02-08-2007, 11:04 PM,

WOOOOO AGAIN!

Now, to get working on other things.....hehehehe

I also have an idea of a corrupted spriggans monster, would that be good?

Oh and i'd like ideas of evil flora, like harvestable plants and such.
Lol what?
02-08-2007, 11:13 PM,

Hmm how about passive evil vines that snatch at you, but don't do damage. Similar to a harrada root without the killing. Kinda scary i think to be walking, and suddenly these thin vines are snatching at your face. What about venus fly trappy sort of things? hmmm... Walking trees would just blow the mind. For those who have READ LOTR, think of the old forest near buckland. The trees were alive, and could swallow people. Even trees that just SEEMED semi-alive would be cool. Lots of passive stuff would be nice i think. Like will-o-the-wisps that just hovered there passively, dissappearing with an evily amused laugh if you get near them.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
02-08-2007, 11:13 PM,

IAMTHEEMPEROR: Didn't you like the SilgradFF trees? I thought they would have been perfect for the region. You should use your own if you prefer though, assuming they look as spooky as the screenshots you posted. I can always find another use for my trees Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-09-2007, 01:44 AM,

I wonder :idea2:

Animated tree roots

Is it possible?
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
02-09-2007, 01:50 AM,

Maybe, something like the harada (sp) root from Oblivion or something similar. Probably got the wrong plant but I think you know what I mean.
Edit: But then it might have to be a non speed tree model.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.