Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steward of the Forgotten Forest (old discussion)
02-09-2007, 06:36 PM,

SilgradFFTrees.....I'm missing a new release, aren't I.....?

Well.....mine are good too, right.....*cries*

That maaaaay explain why it's hard for me to follow these discussions.....I never should have left.....but friday is raid night.....
Lol what?
02-12-2007, 05:45 PM,

Ok, whatever release I'm missing, where is it?
Lol what?
02-12-2007, 05:59 PM,

It's in the Source, v1.70.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-12-2007, 06:04 PM,

K, thanks sandor. I'm gonna check it out. Is Ebbedin all set up on it and everything?
Lol what?
02-12-2007, 06:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Is Ebbedin all set up on it and everything?
No. I never received a file for merging. ?(
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-12-2007, 10:27 PM,

IAMTHEEMPEROR: I've been wondering what happened to it. Last I remember I tried to explain to you where on our landmass you should rebuild it. Rebuild it around 53,57 (map)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-13-2007, 09:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
I wonder :idea2:

Animated tree roots

Is it possible?

heh, Vvardenfell thanks you for that idea bob#####s
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
02-14-2007, 12:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Hmm how about passive evil vines that snatch at you, but don't do damage. Similar to a harrada root without the killing. Kinda scary I think to be walking, and suddenly these thin vines are snatching at your face.

Hey, that was my idea! Heh, good to see that people like it though.
If you guys over in Vvardenfell can manage to make this work, be sure to let us have a piece, k? It's perfect for anything frightening or creepy.

Hope you guys can take the idea and turn it into something spectacular.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
02-18-2007, 01:43 AM,

Is there by any chance a naming convention for the forgotten forest? Cause i have a couple of dungeons planned out that i could hopefully do pretty quickly (just the usual monsters, loot, no quests) I'm just not sure of naming them.

Also, should i send them to IATE? I think they'd go well in the Forgotten forest. (witch's cave, daedric cultists, necromancers, ruined fort infested with undead)

One more thing, do we have a set standard for dungeons? And should i send them to anyone for testing and evaluating (if i ever make them)
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
02-18-2007, 04:14 AM,

I don't know what I'm doing with Ebbedin anymore. I was mainly wondering if the Ebbedin Landmass was set up on the main landmass at all. Then I can begin work on rebuilding it.
Lol what?