Stilgar's Textures
04-02-2007, 05:04 PM,

Very nice! =)
04-02-2007, 06:46 PM,

Awesome! Big Grin Welcome back!
04-02-2007, 08:24 PM,

Looks great!
04-02-2007, 08:32 PM,

:bananarock: yay you are talented! woo hoo!
thank you for being so awesome!
04-03-2007, 03:38 PM,

Welcome back, Stilgar! I may be contacting you wil a texture request for my Imperial Fort tileset soon.

As soon as I remember what it is I need. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
04-05-2007, 08:57 AM,

Very fine work Stilgar! And to chime in with the other guys, it's great to see you back with us again =)

I wish I'd kept better up-to-date with your thread but somehow your developments were always out of synch with what I was working on myself at the time. I did use one of your plank textures though, it's in the latest version of the mod.

I like your Hlaalu floor textures, but as I recently discovered while working with ev1 and Ghogiel, I think floor textures that are intended to be used with a tileset need to tile perfectly not just up and down and left to right but at 90 degree angles as well. The tileset pieces are sometimes rotated that way, like for instance swinging a corner piece left or right, and a cobblestone texture needs a really really bland border around it to avoid graphical glitches. Do you think you could add borders like that when you compile the tileset models you were going to send me? TIA.

The Hlaalu door texture is wonderful, I'll start revising the door model Smile

What is the difference between your HlaaluTopedge01 and HlaaluTopedge02? I can't tell them apart. I'm all for updating the current topedge texture with yours, I just gotta check out that it blends with the mapping first.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-05-2007, 11:01 AM,

Thank you! To all!

@Razorwing:
The original HlaaluTopedge01 (tx_hlaalu_topedge_01) is a little bit brighter then the HlaaluTopedge02 but I dont' where the different versions are used, so I'm using only the HlaaluTopedge01 in my tiles.

In the original tiles are a border on the floor-textures. I build this border into my tiles and make a 4x4 planar mapping with the floor-textur (I hope you know what I mean Big Grin )
I upload the border texture and most of the hlaalu models the next days.

The door texture is one variation for the interior. I made a second for the interior and one or two for the "exterior".
04-22-2007, 02:47 PM,

Dunmer Potion Textures:

Cyrodiilic brandy
[Image: CB.png]
Flinn:
[Image: Flinn_2c.png]
Greef:
[Image: Greef.png]
Mazte:
[Image: Mazte.png]
Shein:
[Image: Shein.png]
Skooma:
[Image: Skooma.png]
Sujamma:
[Image: Sujamma.png]
Bug Musk:
[Image: Telvanni_2.png]

and some outtakes ...

http://stilgar.st.funpic.de/oblivion/Potions/
04-22-2007, 09:44 PM,

Nice work!
04-22-2007, 10:27 PM,

Sorry for not getting back to you on your reply Stilgar. When I first read it I must have thought I'd reply after you'd posted the new Hlaalu floor texture you mentioned in your post. Great work on the potion textures! I can't wait to see them applied.

On another note I've started experimenting with bringing in an alternative Velothi interior tileset. It's the one Frank Mignone made back in 2005 (if anyone remembers). It had some problems that I was not competent to fix back when Oblivion came out, but I think I can now. I'm using your Velothi textures on it, and it's looking great =) I happened to notice the border textures weren't available. I can use alternatives so it's not a big problem, but I think that if you had the time to make those border textures it would make for a much better fit. Would you be able to do that sometime in the future, you think? No rush.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]