Awesome stuff, as always =)
Lol what?
12-25-2007, 06:22 PM,

Very nice indeed! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-27-2007, 01:33 AM,

Great to see you around again Stilgar! Smile

Are you open for requests? If not then please ignore the following Smile but if you are then I would very much like to see these textures recreated:
[Image: Tx_BC_mushroom01-04.jpg]

They're Tx_BC_mushroom_01.tga through Tx_BC_mushroom_04.tga from Morrowind and used on the Luminous Russola and Violet Coprinus mushrooms, which are very frequent in our mod since we have a gargantuan Bitter Coast area. It's the kind of textures that are impossible to find useable alternatives to elsewhere, since everyone remembers how those Bitter Coast mushrooms looked and if they look too different they won't be recognizeable. So, we won't be able to move away from the ghastly textures we currently use unless someone expressly remakes them.

The first and fourth texture, of the two mushroom's caps, doesn't need to be seamless at all. The second texture, which is mapped as a band around the bottom of the cap between the stem and the cap edge, need to be seamless horisontally but not vertically. The third texture is used on the stem and need to be seamless both horisontally and vertically. A doubled size compared to the originals would be perfect, or in other words texture 1 would be 256x256, texture 2 would be 256x64, texture 3 would be 128x128, and texture 4 would be 256x256.

The first texture will use a glow map and all of them specular maps, but I'd be more than happy to make them afterwards based on your textures.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-06-2008, 04:57 PM,

Hello Razorwing,

I'm not at home at the moment, but I would made them next weekend.
01-07-2008, 01:03 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Stilgar
Hello Razorwing,

I'm not at home at the moment, but I would made them next weekend.

Thankyou so much! =)
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
05-25-2008, 07:11 PM,

Here's a new crystal texture for Telvanni or anything other:

[Image: TelvanniCrystal02.jpg]

Texture, normal- and reflectionmaps are here:
http://stilgar.bplaced.com/oblivion/Telvanni/
05-26-2008, 12:31 PM,

I'll reply to your E-mail (Danke! Smile )asap.

I have to prepare a folder and upload the zip file, so you'll be able to check these textures.

BTW
Nice texture! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-27-2008, 10:00 AM,

I like it a lot Smile

My first thought would be to replace one of our existing crystal textures with yours, because our current ones are from the net and having a custom-made one would add a touch of originality. But that would be a small "slot" for such a fine texture, it should be put to better use in my opinion. Maybe it could replace the glassrow windows used on Velothi buildings? It wouldn't need transparancy for that, those windows kinda have to be solid.
Angel mired in filth
05-27-2008, 12:09 PM,

Wow!Man you are awesome!What a skill!Excellent textures keep it up! :goodjob:
05-27-2008, 03:54 PM,

Thank you all!

@Razorwing:
I think it's a to rough for a window. I try to made other variations.

For the other crystals I can made any variation you want e.g.:

green:
[Image: Crystal_green_01.jpg]

red:
[Image: Crystal_red_01.jpg]

other red:
[Image: Crystal_red_02.jpg]
ok, not really different, bacause they have only a different color Big Grin

or something like that:
[Image: Minerals_red_0001_TM.jpg]