Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stilgar's Textures
04-22-2007, 11:08 PM,

There's another velothi tileset? What's it like, and if you put it in, what happens to the tombs already ingame? I'd love to see it if it's got more pieces than the current one (which desperately needs to be expanded) We really need the large pieces, large hallway pieces, everything that made the tombs in Morrowind so varied. Sorry to intrude on this thread, but the velothi set we have now is a bit lacking, especially for large tombs, and i'd love to see it.

And stilgar, those textures are amazing. Don't know how you guys do it. My guess is that each texture was made using a human soul, but i've been wrong before
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-26-2007, 04:38 PM,

Thank you to all!

Razorwing:
Some border textures for the Velothi set are in work.

[/HR]

Here are some more unsused textures:

http://stilgar.st.funpic.de/oblivion/Misc/

Metal Cukuj:
[Image: MetalCukuj.jpg]

Stone Oklysta (two variations):
[Image: StoneOklysta_n_preview.jpg]

Stone Oxiwa (two variations):
[Image: StoneOxiwa1.jpg]

Wall Ywufy:
[Image: WallYwufy_n_preview.jpg]
05-27-2007, 04:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Stilgar
Razorwing:
Some border textures for the Velothi set are in work.

Great to hear that! Looking forward to them Smile

Speaking of textures I'm currently modelling the moldcave tileset and I'm looking for a suitable cave texture. I'm using a temp one that isn't bad but don't look as close to the moldcave texture as I would like. Is that something you would be interested in making? Or if you've already made cave textures I'd be happy for anything that looks good, I mean, rock is rock and not man-made so a moldcave texture doesn't have to be a salute to Soviet realism. Big Grin

I should mention that a moldcave texture needs to tile in all four directions but not 90 degree increments since players will hardly notice it in the dark anyway.
[blockquote](A very neat extra would be an additional texture that transitions to a dirt texture + the standalone dirt texture, so that I could add paths on the bottom side of cave pieces. Any kind of dirt would work, even one of Oblivion's although that wouldn't be very future-safe. Oh and I would be much obligued for an alternative of the transition texture that just has the dirt layer while the part where the rock layer would be is transparant, so that I could use it on models that would be placed directly on rockface. These transition textures aren't 100% needed but it would look much better I think.)[/blockquote]
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-27-2007, 08:08 PM,

Razorwing:
I send you a PM about the Moldcave textures.

[/HR]

More Velothi textures:

VelothiBase02:
[Image: VelothiBase02.jpg]

VelothiBorder01:
[Image: VelothiBorder01.jpg]

VelothiBorder02:
[Image: VelothiBorder02.jpg]

VelothiBorder04:
[Image: VelothiBorder04.jpg]
05-27-2007, 10:30 PM,

Nice textures.
05-28-2007, 04:14 AM,

Very fine work there Stilgar :goodjob:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-28-2007, 04:32 AM,

Beautiful!

Is there any work on Velothi exteriors yet besides the temple and that tower-ish thing? They also don't really seem too Velothi to me, maybe it's the orangeness. The Textures for the temple and stuff, not these. These are beautiful.

Great Job!
05-28-2007, 01:06 PM,

Quote:Is there any work on Velothi exteriors yet besides the temple and that tower-ish thing? They also don't really seem too Velothi to me, maybe it's the orangeness.
I agree.

Great work btw Stilgar, nice to see some variation. :goodjob:
12-25-2007, 02:32 PM,

Here are some more different stuff:

An "organic" texture for Telvanni interiors:
http://stilgar.st.funpic.de/oblivion/Telvanni/

[Image: organic_1.jpg]

[/HR]

Some Textures for Dwemer Ruins:
http://stilgar.st.funpic.de/oblivion/Dwemer%20Ruins/

Roof:
[Image: DweRoofTop00.jpg]