Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESIV: Atmora, The Frozen Wastelands
12-21-2006, 04:57 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
I'll be doing Yokuda when Psychotic gets time (in a week or so).
Err... I only said that I'll help out with a few texturing jobs or something, my main priority (moddind-wise) during my school brake will be finishing up things that I've left unfinished for Skyrim.

So don't sign me up for anything, I'll end up leaving unfinished jobs all over the place.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
12-21-2006, 05:07 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
I'll be doing Yokuda when Psychotic gets time (in a week or so).
Err... I only said that I'll help out with a few texturing jobs or something, my main priority (moddind-wise) during my school brake will be finishing up things that I've left unfinished for Skyrim.

So don't sign me up for anything, I'll end up leaving unfinished jobs all over the place.

Texturing jobs is still helping out Wink

I have got a time plan set out now, this will be one of the fastest mods ever released for how big it is, try 3-4 months :yes:
12-21-2006, 05:21 AM,

I have got a time plan set out now, this will be one of the fastest mods ever released for how big it is, try 3-4 months :yes:
Well good luck with that. Smile
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
12-21-2006, 05:25 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
Well good luck with that. Smile

Well that's an Alpha release of the whole landmass with ints, but no quests. The release after that would have quests.
12-21-2006, 05:45 AM,

Be careful with this TOYB, remember that you are Skyrim's (co- or one of)leader, and as much as anyone wants to be a superhuman who can do everything at once (like I do, it's a curse sometimes...), you can't necessarily do that. Tread carefully, right? Smile
12-21-2006, 06:07 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Be careful with this TOYB, remember that you are Skyrim's (co- or one of)leader, and as much as anyone wants to be a superhuman who can do everything at once (like I do, it's a curse sometimes...), you can't necessarily do that. Tread carefully, right? Smile

I know what I'm doing, if you look through carefully you'll see that Atmora is planned to be a giant waste land, with little to no Npcs Wink if you think that a mod like this is going to be hard, then I think you've been in the playground to much :yes:
12-21-2006, 06:23 PM,

So does anyone have any ideas around this? What would you like to see? What sort of quests would you like to have?

I would really like to know :yes:

Cheers,

TOYB
12-21-2006, 07:32 PM,

Atmora is like forzen over... and even when Nords lived there, there were almost no herbivorous animals, mostly a land of predators... I think the only reason to go there woul dbe to visit frozen ruins, hunt big beasts and look for loot

I mean quests might be based in Skyrim... like someone says he was reciting an old Nordic chant and realized that it pointed to say a legendary sword found in Atmora... and so there's a quest... or someone says when they sailed north (and survived the cold and the Dreugh) and then they were attacked by a mysterious beast...

but hey...

aren't you making Yokuda? ?( :eek:
12-21-2006, 07:36 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Atmora is like forzen over... and even when Nords lived there, there were almost no herbivorous animals, mostly a land of predators... I think the only reason to go there woul dbe to visit frozen ruins, hunt big beasts and look for loot

I mean quests might be based in Skyrim... like someone says he was reciting an old Nordic chant and realized that it pointed to say a legendary sword found in Atmora... and so there's a quest... or someone says when they sailed north (and survived the cold and the Dreugh) and then they were attacked by a mysterious beast...

but hey...

aren't you making Yokuda? ?( :eek:

Don't just copy your old post, because I answered most of those questions. This isn't part of Skyrim, and the water is to cold for Dreugh that north, hence there wasn't any in the waters around Solstheim in Bloodmoon.

And I am going to be making Yokuda still, but like I said I already answered that question.
12-21-2006, 08:25 PM,

er, atmora has NO signs of habitation. none what so ever. so no nedes, no akaviri, and most definatly no yokudans.

btw, why do you insist on making all these mods? isent skyrim and black marsh (the ones you are core off) enough? i mean, there arent enough people to finish the mods that are alredy under work, why create MORE mods to spread the workforce even thiner? the same thing goes for yokuda, wich would require even more work due to the new models and stuff that would have to be created.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era