Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESIV: Atmora, The Frozen Wastelands
12-21-2006, 08:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
er, atmora has NO signs of habitation. none what so ever. so no nedes, no akaviri, and most definatly no yokudans.

btw, why do you insist on making all these mods? isent skyrim and black marsh (the ones you are core off) enough? I mean, there aren't enough people to finish the mods that are alredy under work, why create MORE mods to spread the workforce even thiner? the same thing goes for yokuda, wich would require even more work due to the new models and stuff that would have to be created.

Hey do you ever get tired of flaming?

The "Yokudan" people will have simularites, but will be more like Inuit people.

The Avakiri *Might* have an outpost.

And there will be nedic people, however all races will only live in small villages/outposts on the edge of Atmora where the climate is simular to the Skaal Village in Solstheim.
12-21-2006, 08:36 PM,

i wasent flaming you. i was informing you of the lore you seem to be ignoring while saying that your true to lore. not to mention the opinion of many people, and of myself. i do believe that opinions are valid points.

if they are not true yokudans (its yoku btw) then dont call them such. saying that they are yoku implies that they are redguards and stuff, who would most sertainly not live on some frozen wasteland.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
12-21-2006, 08:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
I wasent flaming you. I was informing you of the lore you seem to be ignoring while saying that your true to lore. not to mention the opinion of many people, and of myself. I do believe that opinions are valid points.

if they are not true yokudans (its yoku btw) then dont call them such. saying that they are yoku implies that they are redguards and stuff, who would most sertainly not live on some frozen wasteland.

They would of come from Yokuda (or the other way around?) and therefore they would as Yokudan as the Redguard are, as the Redguard aren't technically Yokudans. But as I don't have a new name they are Yokudans for the moment.

Edit: And I am staying true to lore, there are going to be people, bt only on the edges of Atmora, where it would still be livible. Please only say something if you've got something nice to say, or actually adding something to the conversation rather than just saying "This mod is impossilbe, you shouldn't be doing it and makes no sense" which sould just be kept to yourself.
12-21-2006, 08:42 PM,

It sounds like an interesting endevour, ToyB, and best of luck to you'se Big Grin
However, I do feel the same, as TID stated. If it is, as you say going to be a mostly barren frostland, what would be the meaning of spreading out into so many mods?

Also, are these Yoku? or Raga? I'm quite confused ?(
HoonDing mongori tiavo; Lemansha temin diang hibat.
The Hoon Ding guides us; all others can Make Way.
12-21-2006, 08:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lutemoth
It sounds like an interesting endevour, ToyB, and best of luck to you'se Big Grin
However, I do feel the same, as TID stated. If it is, as you say going to be a mostly barren frostland, what would be the meaning of spreading out into so many mods?

Also, are these Yoku? or Raga? I'm quite confused ?(

I don't know what you mean by spreading it out into so many mods, if you mean world spaces, I'm doing that so I can make a north pole effect.

I'm guessing Yoku, as I think the Raga are Redguard.
12-21-2006, 08:58 PM,

Are you waiting for Solstheim to be set up? That appears to be the best route, as far as many textures and models go.

If Raga, that implies they had been a part of Tava's warrior wave, which sounds unlikely (many kilometers of distance apart). Yokudan would imply before the destruction of the continent, which sounds a bit unorthodox..
HoonDing mongori tiavo; Lemansha temin diang hibat.
The Hoon Ding guides us; all others can Make Way.
12-21-2006, 09:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lutemoth
Are you waiting for Solstheim to be set up? That appears to be the best route, as far as many textures and models go.

If Raga, that implies they had been a part of Tava's warrior wave, which sounds unlikely (many kilometers of distance apart). Yoku would imply pre-Ansu-Ghurlet, which sounds a bit unorthodox..

Edit: The following thing about the evolution of men is a posible theory, the other one being that men went straight through into Avakiri men, Yokudan men, and Nedic, however we know that Yokuda extend North toward the pole, and as we know that all races came from Tamriel it is very likely that they exited through the north of tamriel into Atmora, and then spread through it, then finding the other contients and then genetic and psysologically becoming each sepearte race.

Basically pre-Yoku like people, as from a genetic history of the races, we know that men came from Tamriel, they went to Atmora, here it likely that the race of (pre)Yokudans emerged and traveled to Yokuda, there would of been some that stayed aswell, these would be sort of like the Yoku, sharing a few of the same customs and traditions, and relegion, but because of the environment they would need to be differnt in some aspects.

Solstheim is being set up by me, as I also lead it's creatiopn. However I won't be using any of those models as the Skaal Architecture is made of wood, where as the Nedic architecture has to be made of stone.

Edit2: Here is a new concept, just a simple Fur and Bone tent. I think I'll make a concept of a really big communal one later. Also Even if trees on't grow in the area, it doesn't mean there wouldn't be any drift wood Wink
12-21-2006, 10:39 PM,

Hey, Atmora is a good idea. Don't put it down. It is like the Arctic, and last I checked, there was even life there.

EDIT: OOOOO! I just had an idea. What if, at some point in Atmora, there is an Oblivion gate made of ice and only spawns Frost Atronachs. Then, when you go inside, it looks like Jack Frost just blew all over Oblivion, with ice towers, frozen waters, and frosty landscape. You go up the main tower and you find a sigil stone, but this one is blue fire with a whitish-blue core, and when you use it it either gives your apparel 100% (or just really high) frost resistance or your weapons 100% (or also very high) frost damage. That good?
Lol what?
12-21-2006, 11:35 PM,

That could be the center Big Grin
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
12-22-2006, 12:31 AM,

It could be the secret home of the Frost Atronachs. I know! I'll make that Oblivion world right now!
Lol what?