Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tel Uvirith
07-22-2007, 05:02 PM,

heehee, I'm looking forward to seeing what's done with Sadrith Mora. Who's claimed that?

-JonS

EDIT: whooo-wee, the ST assets sound fun! Big download tho, and only gettin 35kB/s
In House Telvanni, there's not mushroom at the top.

[Relz] JonSatriani's Telvanni Tileset
Tel Aryon 2.0 blog
07-22-2007, 05:49 PM,

I don't think it's claimed yet, though I don't think we've the assets to fully work on it yet; we still need common buildings.

Jon- Hate to be a pain, but I recommend you download the Vvardenfell esm and assets instead (pinned at the top of the Vv forum main page). The assets aren't really necessary (since they're named the same), though please try not to make what you've made so far ST dependant, but VV instead.
07-22-2007, 05:50 PM,

Jon you have come a long way, your talent has ever grown, well done I commend you for bringing the Telvanni back with such great style and it looks tons like before! Awesome job! :goodjob:
Founder of the Ocean Studios

Come join the Ocean Mod!
07-22-2007, 05:55 PM,

Don't worry it's the VV assets I'm getting - just called them ST cos they made them, right? Still don't really understand the family arrangements in this group Tongue

-JonS

Tel Aryon 2.0 blog
07-22-2007, 06:11 PM,

That's right. :yes: I guess ST assets is the proper name because ST made 'em, but to save the confusion, we call them VV assets. Plus, we've only the models, none of the existing items modified by ST (like new ST modder made containers and other modified assets) aren't included, so we've pretty much got the base of everything, which is all we really need. Tongue

And I agree with OblivionMon, this has come a long way, the details, textures and models are really showing good quality now, and are definitely showing the original Telvanni look. Which is great!!
07-22-2007, 08:04 PM,

Nice work, although I must say that the market? roof shown in picture nr 5 isn't really natural to me.
I don't know if ST needs a telvanni tower. I don't like the thought of a telvanni tower in the lands of ST. It just doen't fit there. Well maybe a small one.
07-22-2007, 08:14 PM,

Quote:I don't know if ST needs a telvanni tower.

Maybe, maybe not. I believe Telvanni typiclly built more of their settlemens across the eastern coast of Morrowind and Vvardenfell, whereas the ST land is more inland and western... but I don't know. And even so, I don't know if JonSatriani had even planned the set to be used in the ST mod. Confusedhrug:
07-22-2007, 08:40 PM,

In ST:TES3, a member of the Silgrad Council was Telvanni and had a Telvanni-style house on the outskirts. Whether that would still be in ST:TES4 is probably sandor's call, but with JS's new assets, the question can now at least be considered. Smile I did some work linking the interior to the exterior in ST:TES3 and always thought of that place as kinda like a Telvanni consulate.

Steve
07-23-2007, 12:19 AM,

Err yeah, blackbird, this one's meant for Vvardenfell. If anyone wanted to build one in ST I'd be more than happy for people to use my stuff!

I kinda agree on the marketplace, it was one of the first models and the UV mapping is appalling. All this is subject to change Smile

-JonS

Tel Aryon 2.0 blog
07-23-2007, 03:24 AM,

looking very good, and i like the changes you have made so far :goodjob: I'm impressed