Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tes V Skyrim 11/11/2011
03-27-2009, 03:42 AM,

for me personally, oblivion had an amazing gameplay, i just want more and more and more!
My favorite beyond cyrodill project was skyrim, and id be excited if they did that. Im just excited.
returned from the dead... lets get started
03-27-2009, 09:21 AM,

I've agreed with ZDawg, Tamriel is nice,all of them is interesting.

But the best will be Summerset Isles and Black Marsh, i think. And hope TES 5 will be in the Marshes. Can't wait to see the new episode!

`Senten
04-08-2009, 04:30 PM,

I hope for Summerset, Black marsh, Elsweyr or Valenwood...

And i REALLY hope they dont make it set in skyrim, because i wanna mod skyrim my self..

Anyway, i would settle, if the new ES game were exsactly like oblivion, except it should be in a new region..
11-29-2009, 05:00 PM,

With the quality of graphics and gameplay, I think this would be too big, but I think that it would be great if TES5 contained two provinces - Black Marsh and Morrowind. In my opinion, these are the two most interesting provinces and I really want to see what happens after TES3 in Morrowind, and what the mainland looks like.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
11-30-2009, 10:40 AM,

I personally hope it is Skyrim in the next game. (I suspect that Beth will pass on High Rock, since they already had to de-tangle and retcon a lot of Lore from Daggerfall.) They always seem to prefer to do something new and uncharted, from what I have seen.

As to the MMORPG aspect - if that is their direction for TES 5, it will be a sad day for me. I've played TES since 1995, but an MMORPG released as the sole TES title would lose my money dedicated to the franchise, possibly for good. (One example that comes to mind is what happened to another rich and detailed fantasy universe, namely Ultima, when the online version came about. 7 great games dating back to the mid-1980's and then a badly rushed 8'th game that was shoved out the door in 1999, heavily cut and unfinished. The publisher favored Ultima Online I and II and the single player version was no more. Most of the hardcore Ultima players moved on within two years. It was the death of an entire series and one I regret to this day.)

So, here's hoping they keep the single player aspect - if I buy a game, I want to buy it, not just rent it until one day the servers are no longer running. My beta testing for an MMO back in 2006-2007 showed me what happens when an online game is canceled. I'm the type that if I like something, I'll get it running on whatever hardware or OS I have. (You would not believe the number of single player DOS titles I currently have installed and running, for example, all from purchased copies and original media. I've been collecting games for almost 14 years now and I like to get my money's worth.) MMORPG's all eventually die off and getting fan shards going is often a long process (if its even legally possible) after a title is closed down.

So here's to Skyrim and single player. I certainly won't balk at Black Marsh or Summerset either!
Bard out...

"Stop hitting that key... there is no Escape."
11-30-2009, 10:52 AM,

I hope it will be Skyrim..
11-30-2009, 11:28 AM,

Wikipedia says it would be in Skyrim.I hope the TES 6 would be in Elsweyr.Khajiit is my favorite race(and cat my favorite animal).
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
11-30-2009, 11:38 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Catlemur
Wikipedia says it would be in Skyrim.I hope the TES 6 would be in Elsweyr.Khajiit is my favorite race(and cat my favorite animal).

Yeah, my too. That's why im in The Elsweyr Confederacy. I really wanna finish it..
12-10-2009, 08:13 AM,

Please check this link.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-10-2009, 05:47 PM,

I reckon that this is Bethesda using an excuse to alter the lore a bit. A lot will have changed in 200 years.

I think that (if this is true), this'll be a real shame, because with the Empire in ruins after the Oblivion crisis, there is so much material to use.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]