Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Amazing Talents of Mr Siika
10-13-2008, 09:59 PM,

Ah yes, of course. Kicking myself now :eek:

Thanks for the link, btw. I was aware of the mod, just didn't know that site existed.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-14-2008, 08:19 AM,

FYI

A few weeks ago I discussed Mr Siika's assets with Razorwing.

I am currently prepping Mr Siika's Farm animals, Better ports (full version including the long ships) and the Seagull expansion. Some of the ships are used in the Steadhelm area. These models are a very nice addition to our assets. Smile

Many thanks to nick_op for checking and fixing the farm animal meshes. :goodjob:
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-14-2008, 09:37 PM,

Hello everyone. First, let me say that I'm honored to be mentioned here, and I'm really happy that you found my resources useful!
nick_op is right, I simply don't have enough time to join the 3D-department at any other mod (I've hardly enough time for NWJ), sorry.
At the moment, I 'm really busy with my Dwemer Skyship mod, but after the release, I might have some time to help you with one or two "special" meshes.
btw, if you need Dwemer creatures as well, I have some in my portfolio ;-)
01 02 03

regards,
ms
10-14-2008, 09:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by mr_siika
At the moment, I 'm really busy with my Dwemer Skyship mod, but after the release, I might have some time to help you with one or two "special" meshes.
I saw your thread on the BSF and like the design a lot. :goodjob:

I am looking forward to see your future models and creations. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-14-2008, 09:53 PM,

Oh my! god save the queen! a centurion sphere! AHhhh!
Mr. Siika :eek:
Loremaster
10-14-2008, 09:57 PM,

Absolutely stunning, mr_siika! I'm honoured that you heard my call on behalf of ST and delighted to hear that the long ships will be making an appearance in my adopted home of Steadhelm City...good choice of assets, thanks sandor :goodjob:

Moreover, I feel quite confident in saying that those Dwemer mechs are probably the best creature creations I have ever seen for Oblivion. I normally hate things that interfere with generic boundaries such as fantasy and science fiction but I see masses of potential here.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-10-2008, 05:06 AM,

Hey folks,

just a little update. I'm PMing Mr. Siika about making Durzog's for us from the Guar mod. I'm hoping it will be a quick job. The skeletons are anatomically similar. Smile
11-10-2008, 08:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sabian
Hey folks,

just a little update. I'm PMing Mr. Siika about making Durzog's for us from the Guar mod. I'm hoping it will be a quick job. The skeletons are anatomically similar. Smile
The guar actually uses the clanfear skeleton, which isn't all that similar to the durzog (what with the durzog being quadruped and all). I'm not sure the animations would fit all that well either. Still, if MrSiika wishes to do it I'll be interested in seeing the result.
11-11-2008, 08:55 AM,

I finalized the preparation of Mr_Siika's assets and I'll post a few screenshots later today.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-11-2008, 10:03 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I finalized the preparation of Mr_Siika's assets and I'll post a few screenshots later today.
Just so you know, I never got any further with finding out what was up with the pig assets.