Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Amazing Talents of Mr Siika
11-16-2008, 06:09 PM,

Ah now I see where you're going with this. It fits with your usual extraordinarily high standards :goodjob:.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-16-2008, 10:20 PM,

That's a nice looking Durzog, mr. siika

Keep up the great work!

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
11-18-2008, 10:22 PM,

thanks! current version:
Durzog mesh (still wip)
11-19-2008, 12:14 AM,

I'm enjoying watching this develop. Thanks for the update, Mr_Siika!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
11-19-2008, 10:15 PM,

thanks. I'm creating the texture now...
11-19-2008, 11:16 PM,

Very Nice

Tough creature to get right but it appears you've done that, keep it looking viscious !

Big Grin

:goodjob:

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
11-21-2008, 08:23 PM,

I'll try ;-)

and here's the final result:
Durzog mesh (final)

I hope rigging will go well. hope the dog's skeleton will turn out to be the right one.
11-21-2008, 08:53 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by mr_siika
I'll try ;-)

Durzog mesh (final)

I hope rigging will go well. hope the dog's skeleton will turn out to be the right one.

Oh jeeze, that has to be the coolest creature model I've seen for quite some time :eek:

Excellent job :goodjob:
11-22-2008, 01:48 AM,

OMG, you're a genius, mr_siika! Both yourself and TheModaxJago are just a different class from all other creature modellers I've seen. This is a stunning piece of work.

I'm sure you are busy on all sorts of things but I wonder if you would at all consider working to some extent on my recruitable super-immersive companion 'Anaster Marrowmir', a Redguard 'voodoo' Necromancer: NPC 'voodoo' link with Silgrad Tower . This link takes you to most of the information about his creation and there is also a concept pic in the first post of this thread (the second from the left on the bottom row). I'm not sure if you're into NPC work though. np either way....and thanks for the durzog! :goodjob:
11-22-2008, 06:32 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by mr_siika
I'll try ;-)

Durzog mesh (final)

Nice texture! Though I think the eyes should be toned down slightly.

If the dog skeleton is no good, perhaps give the bear skeleton a go. I think the bear's animations would be more appropriate for the durzog, as it attacks with heavy slashes, rather than the quicker, more deft attacks of the dog.

Maybe a combination of the two would work? You could combine skeletons/animations with OMPAW, though it's not for the faint hearted. Still, it might be worth a try. If nothing else, you can use it to strip out any morphs that are present in the animations but not in your new mesh.