Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bell of Alkosh?
09-14-2007, 07:56 AM,
The Bell of Alkosh?
We're having this RPG on our forum, and recently we came up with a kind of idea. It's probably too simple, but say there's one khajiit known as Alkosh's Chosen. He lives a full of adventure life supported by the Big Cat and dedicated to his people. Sets the slaves free, etc. When one dies, another one's born (quite like Mane) and the Bell of Alkosh in some shrine rings, ordering the followers travel through Elsweyr in search for the next one. The quest might be finding the Chosen one...
Vae victus!
09-14-2007, 09:09 PM,
RE: The Bell of Alkosh?
Complicated ideas can usually be reduced to something simple if valid: E=MC2 ...?

Could this be an NPC or for the player? Maybe the player wll quest alongside?

Also this presupposes that Khajiit are still being enslaved ...

Given that Helseth, the disputable Imperial Hllalu lackey and regicidal so-called King of Morrowind has outlawed slavery and that it appears there is a civil war brewing on Vvardenfell I tend to believe that slavery still exists there - but more underground now.

ps - that's a :goodjob: from me Big Grin
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
09-16-2007, 09:26 PM,

Well... The Chosen of Alkosh is a freedom fighter, as well as a lot of other heroic stuff...And counting that the Chosen was there for a generations, he must have had work. And as long as the player isn't obliged to be a khajiit (though, i've gone through TES as a khajiit all the times, except four or five...) the Chosen must be an NPC the player should find. Or the player may be given a chance to fight shoulder-to-shoulder with the Chosen, and see the old cat's honorable and heroic death, which will bring up the next quest - finding the new Chosen...

In my current script the Chosen is already OLD, but still carries his enchanted stalhrim claymore to end his days in a very interesting manner...

And thanx for the positive reply, matey.
Vae victus!
09-23-2007, 07:48 PM,

I feel it reminds me to much of something.. now what does it remind me of? meh.. can't remember..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
09-24-2007, 08:59 PM,

You won't believe - it reminds me of A LOT of things, but hey...some Tamrielic stuffing, some proper names... Besides it may be a part of a more global idea my team has. I'm not sure if i'm going to post the whole concept here (if it makes any sense), cause we're making it in real life... Though the idea is quite unique and has a prospect for hours of awesome gameplay here in TES III or IV...
Vae victus!
09-25-2007, 09:05 AM,

a questlet in 3 and a full blooded banger in 4 maybees?

TES3 = intro, just meet in passing, maybe some kind of lore, an event that you witness but are not totally clued up about.

then in TES4 the demise with subsequent ...

involvement in the search for and guarding the wellbeing of the new chosen?

Hope you peeps intend this to be part of the Elsweyr Confed.
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

09-25-2007, 08:18 PM,

Of course, cat!
When i saw the damn mod is coming up...i thought like "shiver me timbers...", cause i'm a real khajiit fan. And i also tried to make a lil plugin for TESIII Bloodmoon - the grave of a Chosen one. In fact, it even adds good to the story of one awesome artifact, which Hyrcine (or was he Hircyne?) made himself.
Vae victus!
09-26-2007, 01:29 AM,

this sound like a great idea. perhaps you could elaborate a bit more on the questline
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
09-26-2007, 07:13 AM,

Well...i'm now trying to get some info on Elsweyr Confederacy to work on the quests... Wouldn't mind help in both Smile
Vae victus!
09-26-2007, 06:39 PM,

Invite your team in and use whatever assist we can provide then make however many releases you wish - both for here and Wink 'elsware'. At the end of the day your work is your intelectual property here - all we have here is a general agreement on the morality of sharing ... and the wish to do so. plus we want to make sure all fits together in a release.

'Will add more later' (my new name).
Steven Erikson.