Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Blades
06-29-2006, 03:07 PM,
The Blades
Yes, as I'm sort of new here, I'm just putting this up in the air. I have made more "Blades" strongholds "hidden of course" more members "secretive" and I was wondering if you wanted me to do the same for places like Skyrim, Morrowind, Valenwood (not including the Black Marsh or Elsweyr, why would the emperor EVER go there?) I also added Jauffre as a possible companion (and Baurus) after you beat the game, I also did a beef up on Jauffre, as the leader of the Blades he should be more formidable, and he (in the main quest) will give helpful insight, I also gave him a voiceover (Ian Mckellens voice) and if we get the plot down for the other countries in Tameriel, I would be happy to make Jauffre give hints every now and then, as well as supplying his past adventures in the Blades (and Blade strongholds in some countries).
Well, I hope this might be considered, but if it isn't, I'll do it for myself when these mods are finished ^_^.

:bananarock:
Boil-em, Mash-em, Stick-em in a stew!

Golems: 9/??
Jiihat: 17/30
Leader of the Khajiit (name undecided): 23/30 braids in the mane

The fort itself:

Interiors: 0%
Exteriors 24%

For Kvatch!
06-29-2006, 07:49 PM,

that's nice....
I hope the Blades die out.... get killed one by one.... not even heroically...
I hope they get cut down until they decide to hide somewhere secret in the Black Marsh and then a big monster eats them all... they should all die... :yes:
06-29-2006, 08:40 PM,

Bah, filthy ashlander.
Boil-em, Mash-em, Stick-em in a stew!

Golems: 9/??
Jiihat: 17/30
Leader of the Khajiit (name undecided): 23/30 braids in the mane

The fort itself:

Interiors: 0%
Exteriors 24%

For Kvatch!
06-29-2006, 08:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kion Gealrion
Bah, filthy ashlander.
well it's a good idea and I think it should be tweaked to fit all provinces' needs and implemented... but I was just stating my opinion that the Blades should die out...
06-29-2006, 09:54 PM,

I can see al the blades deing honerably in battle, bu failing, in an attempt to do something grand foor the empire.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-29-2006, 11:14 PM,

Er why?? I would actually like to see the blades as an actual faction, with a mx of stealth and fighting to gather information and help the empire.

Having the blades die because "omg i dunt like tehm" is stupid, because players who do like them will lose out. If their in and you don't like them just don't join them or do quests we'll have against them
06-29-2006, 11:16 PM,

What's left of the empire, that is. The blades do not serve the empire, they serve the emperor. Now that the emperor is probably dead, the blades may just become another guild or something. I like the idea too, but the blades don't serve the empire anymore...
06-29-2006, 11:22 PM,

Than what the hell do they do?? After Martin dies they say they'll revert back to bla bla bla along the lines of the cia or something.
06-29-2006, 11:25 PM,

To be honest, I have no clue what they'll do.
06-29-2006, 11:27 PM,

I think they should be an arm of the empire that operates alone. Kinda like what the guy says at the end of the MQ.