Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Drunken Mudcrab Import Shop
04-08-2006, 08:01 PM,

here, morrowind ones and the mugwort seeds... meh, its kinda 50/50... it is supposed to be crystals so i'd be happy with either i suppose... [edit] but if we go with the teeth, they'll need to be shrunk slightly...
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
04-08-2006, 08:25 PM,

I think I'm going to side with Batman on this one, but I would like to say that those teeth would make an awesome thorn ingredient. Perhaps that one Ashland bramble plant can have some on it to harvest?
04-08-2006, 08:30 PM,

lets wait on judgement till we can get some more voices in here... hang on...

HEY! LURKERS! YES YOU! OPINIONS NEEDED!

and i think that was trauma root wasn't it?

04-08-2006, 09:53 PM,

I just found a Cammong Tong camp north of Cheyindal called Walker Camp. To me it sounds like a really good place to sell ash statues and all these good because these guysa re excellent smugglers and enforcers. I know youve already made a house/store in Cheyindal but i really think this camp could show some importance
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-08-2006, 11:49 PM,

You misspelled Drunken, you wrote Dunken. At least that's what I see in the map shot.
04-09-2006, 12:13 AM,

The Dunkin' Mudcrab, sort of like a donut shop for Dunmer.

I kind of like the idea of having the Cammona Tong be the fencers. The problem would be that they probably wouldn't want to deal with non-Dunmers, especially if their goods would encourage outlanders to go to Morrowind where they don't belong. Perhaps an Argonian ex-slave would work as a better fence, so somewhere in the south near the Black Marsh border? He could be a freed slave or escaped slave.
04-09-2006, 01:03 AM,

heh, i'll fix the "r" and as for the homeless fence, i think having the morrowind trade be centered in cheydinhall is a better idea, that way it's more centralized, you don't have to go searching.

But if you guys really want him to be somewhere else we can make it so... though i think we can combine all the ideas together: a homeless argonian Cammona Tong member who is the tongs Cheydinhal agent.

04-09-2006, 01:36 AM,

Hmm... why don't we add some local liqours? It would be extremely easy to do. make some of those clay bottles and thats it
04-09-2006, 01:38 AM,

Okay, heres a new screenie of the locale of the Cheydinhal shop, as well as the base .esp (in 7zip format) for anyone who wants to install and play though an empty house Tongue

edit: good idea harikiri, i'll add some to the list! :goodjob:

04-09-2006, 01:42 AM,

Uhh... Argonian? CAMONNA Tong?! That makes no sense!