Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Drunken Mudcrab Import Shop
04-09-2006, 02:38 PM,

You mean "The Nobles Daughter" in volving Lady Rogbut and Lord Rugdumph?
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
04-09-2006, 02:46 PM,

yea
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-09-2006, 03:07 PM,

So you think that a Tong member in that Manor should be the fence? If so, whats the explanation for the issue that Vrenir mentioned about the Cammona Tong not wanting to draw more outlanders to Morrwind?

04-10-2006, 03:03 PM,

Just to point out what something like this could do, take a look at how many people responded to Razorwing's Riech Parkeep partial exterior release today. Releasing this and/or getting a map worked on could easily kick our operation into high-gear. So let's get those textures done!
04-10-2006, 04:20 PM,

I agree, pushing out something like this would really be a good start. Even some screenies of the import items. I'd offer to help but I still haven't even completed my first working modification yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Common-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04-11-2006, 12:04 AM,

didn't know Cammona liked Helseth... :eek:
04-11-2006, 12:10 AM,

alright guys, ask and you shall recieve! i've been workign on getting retexturing to work and here are my results so far:

The Drunken Mudcrab V1.1
  • New Fully Intergrated Building In Cheydinhal
  • New NPC (who currently does nothing, sorry)
  • 2 New Potions (Sujamma & Telvanni Bug Musk)
  • 2 New Posions (Distilled Dwemer Oil & Concentrated Muck Essence)
  • 2 New Ingriedients (Kwama Egg & Scrap Metal Fillings)
  • 1 New Grand Soul Gem

The reason for the high proportion of potions is that is was what i was expierimenting with to get the system of retuxturing down. Unfortunetly, theres only one of each item in-world right now, as i haven't gotten to actually having the NPC do anyhting yet. They're all in the store in Cheydinhall on a table near the door.

On another note, thats something that someone who wants to could do, flesh out the NPC who runs the store better. Have him actually sell the new things, stuff like that Wink

Remember though, we can't merge .esps yet, so if you do want to take this task on say so in the thread. So that i don't do so, then we have conflicting versions of the .esp out there.

PS: Sorry about the compression, i didn't mean to use two different formats, so you'll need both 7z and winRAR, until i can get anoth version up...

PPS: I'll try to get some screenies up later, for now i'm taking a moment to rest Big Grin

04-11-2006, 12:31 AM,

Screenies for those of us without Oblivion please?

Good work buckling down and doing it by the way!
04-11-2006, 12:54 AM,

okay for those of you sans oblivion, here are some screenies, the first is undoctored, the rest, obviously, are.

04-11-2006, 01:47 AM,

Looks good Smile Downloading now.\

EDIT: The file structure is really weird, there are tons of rar files in the file. Can you give me installation instructions?