Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elder Scrolls 5 Suggest A Title
07-04-2007, 10:18 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
And try as I might, I've never seen a link to this site where the info comes from.

I've seen the actual site where it had the copyright-thing, the actual copwriting site.
07-04-2007, 10:53 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by rara23
Ill guess the story maybe another daedric prince? and start in jail

They all do.... but it's fun Big Grin
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
07-04-2007, 11:49 AM,

so that means skyrim youll stop the skyrim mod project? but WHO!! is THE new DAEDRIC PRINCE! but i heard that beth is devoloping FALLOUT 3
07-04-2007, 11:58 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by rara23
so that means skyrim youll stop the skyrim mod project?
Not a chance!

Beth can make their own version Skyrim, but ours will be better! Big Grin

Yeah, I've seen the site where the Skyrim trademark appears, but that is far from conclusive info on what the next title of TES will be (not that I wouldn't love to see Skyrim as TES V). The trademark could very well be for a TES: Travels game... if it even is for a game.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
07-04-2007, 12:04 PM,

but who Is THE DAEDRIC PRINCE
07-04-2007, 12:17 PM,

Perhaps Mehrunes Dagon, I mean he alreayd was seen in Daggerfall and in Oblivion Tongue Or Azura she also was featured in two games Tongue But I like to see Nocturnal Smile

edit: wait a second who is new to the crowd again? Jyggaleg! Perhaps he invades either Tamriel or other Daedric realms and the Daedra make you their champion...

"On top of the world"
07-04-2007, 12:20 PM,

I like to see Jyggy or AZURA

edit eheheehheheh we have teh same idea
07-04-2007, 06:15 PM,

Azura played a big role in morrowind if I'm correct, so unlikely she will be chosen. Maybe another corner of the house of troubles?
07-04-2007, 08:06 PM,

Maybe Hircine, bring back some of the Bloodmoon nostalgia, minus the actual Bloodmoon.

Chances are you will start out as a slave or prisoner, but that's just how Elder Scrolls games go, where you start from nothing and earn an incredible name for yourself as you play.

About MMO's, I really don't care either way. If they make one, sure, I'll get it and join a role-playing server without all of the 1337 uber-nerds who will ruin everything good about Elder Scrolls. Seriously, god forbid it turns into a WoW 2.0. It would be cool to be able to bring our characters and hang out though. I just don't like how EVERY character gets to be a hero, it's unrealistic.
Lol what?
07-04-2007, 08:23 PM,

But I would love a MMORPG that has a combatsystem like OB, or an even better one. I hate the simple point and click from most MMORPGs....

"On top of the world"