Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elder Scrolls 5 Suggest A Title
07-05-2007, 04:41 AM,

What they should do for modding potential on a TESMMORPG is a single esp file always read by the game, which is a house or guild hall. This can only be opened by a special, limited CS (special as in only able to open that one esp and nothing else, limited as in only able to make simple homes, not giant palaces with uber strong loot all inside)

Then you just buy the home you modded in the game and you can go in and keep your stuff in there, etc...

Wait! A revision to my idea: Sure you can make a palace (still no uber lewt) but each object (like architecture pieces and furniture) each come with a value. Then it calculates the value of all of the objects you stick in that house and will create a price in the game.

You can also be allowed to have actually more than one house esp, and you can choose which house to buy in the game, because everyone's characters have different stories, and their house should be able to match their character.

Now this just brings up the issue of modding the house after you already bought one.
Lol what?
07-05-2007, 04:51 AM,

bah, that's no fun. I'm talking big stuff. What's Sotobrastos going to do? Martigen's going to be out of business as well. Anyone who makes mods larger than a house would be ticked off, major time.

No making new quests in an MMO, no making NPCs or anything. wouldn't have to mod in a new guild cause your playing with other people. Frankly, an MMO would ruin my life. I'll just pray bethesda keeps releasing one-player games, which all require plenty of AI, Quests, conditions, NPCs, written or spoken dialogue, and SO MUCH LORE.

I'll be happy, cause as long as TESV has a CS, Silgrad'll continue to tick, and no matter which province they mod, or how badly they screw up the main quest, we won't be affected. (plus we've got all the assets now! we don't need to remake them)
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
07-12-2007, 07:31 AM,

oh really? yeah, with this amount of progress alone we'll be finishing tes5 in 2015 sry later dood
07-12-2007, 09:12 AM,

About the MMO thing, I don't think that I wouldn't mind it, only if you could have a server with out the people that just play without doing the roleplaying thing...

And about moding for it, they maybe could make so that everyone could mod for it, but you could only get your stuff up by sending it to Beths and they check it and see if it is any good, and they add it in...
I know that it probably wouldn't work, but it is a thought.

And for TESV I would not mind maybe changing continent, maybe to Atmora, as I don't know anything about that continent but maybe someone of you do.
Finished Claims
Scc0304 | Scc0330 | Scc0330A
Scc0331 | Scc0338 | Scc0347
Scc0363 |
Steadhelm 01 | Steadhelm 02 | Steadhelm 03
Steadhelm 04 | Steadhelm 09 | Steadhelm 10
Steadhelm 11 | Steadhelm 12 | Steadhelm 16
Steadhelm 23A | Steadhelm 23 | Steadhelm 31
Steadhelm 32 | Steadhelm 35 | Steadhelm 36
Steadhelm 42 | Steadhelm 44 | Steadhelm 45
Steadhelm 46 | Steadhelm 47 | Steadhelm 48
Steadhelm 49 | Shrc02 Farm | Shrc01 Hlivam Estate

Claims under construction
08-03-2007, 07:42 PM,

Not MMORPG!!!!!
You know what WoW does to people, imagine how bad it'd be with TES.
I think it might put Skyrim out of business, god I hope not, I have alot of claims in there.
I think they should do Valenwood(no offense to VW team) I just think it'd be a cool province, and it'd be fun to run through the jungles hunting giant werecrocs...lol WOOT!!! Go WERECROCS!!!!
:lmao:
Or they should do High Rock, cause ours got archived.

But my personal favorite would be Summerset Isles!!!!, Go hot High Elves!!!!!
*Chirp, Chirp*
What?
*sigh*
What!?!?!?!?
*everyone looks at him*
Fine!
*Hides in the swamp*
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
08-03-2007, 10:41 PM,

Well you're welcome to help us Tongue
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
08-03-2007, 10:53 PM,

In Valenwood?
I'd love to!
But, I have alot of projects I'm working on right now, so dont expect too much just yet.
Thanks for the offer! :goodjob:
I'll leave some posts later.
08-03-2007, 11:07 PM,

I know what you mean. I'm trying to systematically build off my number of projects.

"On top of the world"
08-03-2007, 11:10 PM,

Lol. Me too.
Im organizing them on my freewebs, and after completion marking them as done.
Out of 15 thing I have 2 done. lol Big Grin
I'll see what i can do ,after I finish some of my claims, to help around Valenwood.
Do you have a heightmap?
Do you have claims yet?
08-03-2007, 11:16 PM,

We redoing the heightmap, waiting till Vality7 is done. Mostly we need new models currently but our teaser island has some claims, contact Windsurfer for that.

"On top of the world"