Click
*slash*
*nuther slash*
*slash*
*slash*
*still more slashings*
Dead

Click.....

Yeah, I would like Oblivion's Combat system, but it would be impossible to handle if everyone is going crazy with their attacks, it would be laggy as hell.

If they do make a Skyrim MMO, I'd like them to release their expansions in the forms of other provinces, moving southward.

If they make an MMO, no more interior cells, it just doesn't work like that in those games.
Lol what?
07-04-2007, 11:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
But I would love a MMORPG that has a combatsystem like OB, or an even better one. I hate the simple point and click from most MMORPGs....
There already is a MMORPG with a combat system and graphics like OB, it's called Age of Conan (google it, it's really great)... so technology is not a problem.

I think the ES universe has an enormous MMORPG potential, I just hope that an ES MMORPG will not degrade all the good things about ES (like the immense amounts of lore).
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
07-05-2007, 12:52 AM,

Yeah, I saw that game, it looks awesome! If I could get my friends to play it, I'd definately try it out.

If Beth makes it an MMO, you know all of the 1337 players will come storming in and trashing the place. That's why they should include a Roleplaying server or something else like that where us lore and immersion concerned players can adventure around without people walking up saying: (oh god I think I just invented the worst noob ever :eek: )

"OMG lawl dood u jus kill that uber guy oMG LAWL SRY CAPS n e ways can u do quests w/ me cuz ur uber 1337 can u give me 1000g 2 cuz im broke hey lawl why do all the D Elf sound like they smoke wtf is up w/ dat rly and why the red i's are they posessed or w/e i lik NE's from WoW bettr cuz they look uber kewl so n e ways i still need some help cuz them monsters comin out of the portals pwn me so i need rly bad help thx and i dont have n e thing 2 trade for the 1000g u say u give me so u jus open trade ooooooooooommmmmmmmmmgggggggggg U HAV A DADRIC L SORD OMG ZOMG WTF LAWL OMG UBER KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i have it plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pzl !!!!1!!111?!1?/?????/? lawl ur awsom ima add u 2 my frnds list h/o brb k done we can chat all the time cuz ur my best friend now so when r u gonna trade me dat $hit like i said you would huh huh huh huh huh ?????/???/??/ k follo me 2 the portal where the rtarded mnstr things r so u cankill them and gimme my rward for the quest im doin to close the stupid portals n stuf."

And if I saw a noob like that, I think I'd kill myself after killing him. I would litterally drive myself to his house, tie him down, torture him for hours in the most painful way possible, finally kill him slowly, then kill myself.

THAT is the biggest negative aspect of an Elder Scrolls MMO. Overall, if we can filter out the retards, then it would be pretty cool.
Lol what?
07-05-2007, 03:46 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Overall, if we can filter out the retards, then it would be pretty cool.
I believe the correct term is "r tards". Big Grin

But yes, I most definitely would not like to see anyone like that in an ES MMORPG.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
07-05-2007, 03:53 AM,

Maybe they could somehow make a modders server for an MMO, where you have to be a modder to get in

I have no idea how that could work though, there's no way for them to make sure you're actually a modder
Lol what?
07-05-2007, 04:04 AM,

how about an MMORPG like arena that features all of tamriel
07-05-2007, 04:17 AM,

Start out with one province, and like in all MMO's they will come out with an expansion. With each expansion for our concept of an ideal Elder Scrolls MMO, they should release it in the form of a province. That would be the best thing ever.
Lol what?
07-05-2007, 04:17 AM,

Well the guys over at oblivion online have got you covered for multiplayer (8 people isn't "massive" but still) (and they aren't done) It's sort of complicated to set up and run, so retards won't be able to get in.

I do agree, the main drawback to an MMO is all the stupid people running around ruining it. Also, people lose sight of the fun of games. the WoW episode of southpark is a perfect example. After they reach Uber l33t levels, the question is "what now" MMOs tend to lose sight of actually playing the game, enjoying the story and characters, and focus more on grinding out levels, reaching uber l33tness, being rich, ect.

If they ever come out with a TESMMORPG, please promise me that Silgrad'll form a guild or whatever and concentrate on not being retarted.

Prehaps take an IQ test to get in?

Maybe it'll happen in 20 years, when bethesda have become such sellouts that they're large enouch to start World of Elder Scrolls
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
07-05-2007, 04:20 AM,

I agree. In the event of an TESMMORPG we shall all band up and form a guild. :yes:
Lol what?
07-05-2007, 04:35 AM,

Other question: How do you mod an MMORPG??? You really can't. And i can tell you something: I'm not going to play TESV, i'm going to mod it. I *might* play through it a bit to get a feel for the base assets and what can be done, but i haven't played oblivion in months. I just don't know if i would play an MMORPG version of the elder scrolls. I'd rather mod
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!