Whos your provider?

Nice pics ibsen.
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
10-05-2009, 12:14 PM,

These look really good. The first one reminds me of all the farms in Morrowind, and a certain Guar farm in particular. I walked around the Parchlands to get a musical feel of the place, and I think all these different locales are a great asset to BM. Particularly since all of Oblivion is very similar.

I can't wait to see how Soulrest will shape up. Those towers are perfect for the environment and promise something great inside.

How do the plans look for the modeling inside the Soulrest fort?
10-05-2009, 07:49 PM,

llamaranger was working on it until he was rudely interrupted by RL. He dropped by a few days ago to let me know he was still around so it's certainly far from dead...just stalled for a bit. Anyway, here's the thread: PLRS0101 "Soulrest" . You'll notice LR's early dev pics following a request for balconies that begins in the upper class area and looks out over the scummy, piratey, rabble area =). It's early days yet but LR's architectures and textures look lovely!

Last time we spoke he was working on towers that provide a bridge and entrance through the gates....besides a secret entrance to the cove on the beach.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-07-2009, 04:52 PM,

Parchland sunset on the Mannatyr Archipelago...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
10-07-2009, 07:20 PM,
The Parchlands and Darkmoor
Are you sure your not making the tang mo thousand isles?
Looks a bit too like my home isles the "Caribbean".

Argonian holiday destination?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dar20...1a59fd.jpg
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
10-08-2009, 08:07 PM,

Not sure what you mean there. The link leads to a pic of a Khajiit talking. Senten has remarked before that the Parchlands resemble Elsweyr in some places. Well, that's fine. This beach looks out across the sea between Black Marsh and Elsweyr.

Edit - I just added Scorpion Fort today. It was destroyed during the battle of Scorpion Pass. I'm going to edge towards Stonewastes next and gradually merge the rest of Blackwood with the Parchlands.
10-08-2009, 08:34 PM,
The Parchlands and Darkmoor
My attempt at a joke, You see i said it looks like a holiday destination + the image is showing a khajiit saying theres too many greenskins here, Holiday Destination in blackmarsh? image + holiday destination? My jokes are terrible.

Nice pictures.
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
10-09-2009, 01:05 PM,

Agreed some nice shots you got there IG :goodjob:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
10-11-2009, 06:29 PM,

Nothing special to report here but I've completely integrated the environs of Stonewastes with the nearby regions so it now flows quite nicely. It shouldn't take a great deal more to landscape the rest of the Northern Parchlands. Between Scorpion Pass and the Garden of the Autarch (the coral reef), I can then release the rest as landscape claims for anyone wanting to introduce more caves, forts and Barsaebic ruins.

Also, because I arranged with Edolsian to have his dungeons integrated into Black Marsh, we should have some automatic dungeons ready-made for use with quests. I'm going to start that with Mannatyr which is the island archipelago that overlooks the Garden of the Autarch. Rather than use the mossy ruin tileset, I'll set up Mannatyr as the last bastion of the Ayleids in the Black Marsh and stick with the vanilla tileset. The mossy one would look out of place in the Parchlands anyway....

....once I've finished with the Northern Parchlands, I'll start work on generating the Darkmoor region.
10-14-2009, 06:56 PM,

The Nortern Parchlands is landscaped from around Blackwood's Gideon, as far east as Stonewastes and as far south as Rock Grove. I have 30-40 cells to landscape before I begin work on Darkmoor.