Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampires...
01-27-2006, 04:35 AM,

true....
I imagine a Vampire that hasn't fed for a few years would be guant, rabid, super pale, and gnashing teeth....

but you know, its all about keeping up appearances Big Grin
01-27-2006, 04:39 AM,

yup yup yup, i wonder though, what will the overaching theme of the vampire quests be?

will the clans band together and get involved in the great house war? will they do it individually? will there be gang-type fighting for territory? will there simply just be random mayhem? Big Grin
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
01-27-2006, 04:41 AM,

I doubt they'd be super involved in the Great House War...
BUT... they might have their own wars... vampire vs vampire.... vampires vs vampire hunters, Ordinators, and Buoyant Armigers....

I heard somewhere that the Dres Councilors.. some of them are Dunmer vampires... I dunno if that is fanfic though....
01-27-2006, 04:43 AM,

that'd be cool...

but yeah i was more after the idea of vampire infighting, on eclan decimating the other or some such thing...

01-27-2006, 04:49 AM,

so the clans all fight one another and eventually only a few are left of each?
is that what you are saying...? (easy picking for the amp.Hunters! Big Grin)
01-27-2006, 04:52 AM,

i dunno what i'm saying ( :dunce: ) i'm just throwing around stream-of-councious ideas, thats all Big Grin

01-27-2006, 04:56 AM,

it's alright... but what you say is true.... we need to decide...
how the Vampire Clans will be furthur explored and have a bigger role
what with the Vampire Clans' quests be pertainign to
How will fighting occur between clans and anti-vamp. forces
how will the character play as a vampire in TES4 Vvardenfell
01-27-2006, 05:01 AM,

well one thing that i think is really important (but that will more than likely be answered when the game is released) is how will you interact with other quest you're involved in, will it break quests?

I think that the vampire clan quests should pertain mainly to the insular vampire community, so as to reduce complications and work. so perhaps having a hostile takeover or clan war might be the best way to go.

but what about the vampire hunters...

01-27-2006, 05:13 AM,

they kill Vampires....
in American History, the whites supposedly actually began the scalping thing... to count the number of Indians they killed ( of course the Natives picked that up and continued it even when the Americans stopped)....

some guys were paid for the number of scalps they collected... so if they killed say 30 indians and took the scalps, they'd be paid for each scalp.... (leading to soldiers killing innocent or peaceful tribes for money)

so how about Vampire Hunters killing Vampires... and when you kill a Vampire you can take either it's heart,dust, or fangs... (random) and sell them back at the Vamp.Hunter HQ?
01-27-2006, 05:16 AM,

good idea! and just reread my first post and it has some good quest ideas to elaborate on, but the idea if trophies is a good one, although like everything it must be properly implemented :yes: