Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivic: Telvanni Canton
12-05-2005, 08:20 AM,
Vivic: Telvanni Canton
This thread compiles all the good ideas that have show up in the last one and also hosts layouts and storyboards for the new vivic.
THERE IS NO CLAIMING IN THIS THREAD! I wont allow claiming untill we have the construction set and I have completely worked out a canton.

Ideas most likely to be implemented
-Skylights of some sort. Though they may not be real time (door activator)
-Every canton will have its House guards if it is owned by a House, in addition to Ordinators. The Foreign Quarter is guarded by Fighter's Guild mercenaries as well as a small group of Imperials and Ordinators.
-The High Fane will have heightened security and better Ordinators. The courtyard will at times be populated by praying worshippers. The High Fane will be totally redone.
-New prisoners added to Ministry of Truth, and some of the old ones taken out of the Lie Rock.
-Buoyant Armigers guard Vivec's Palace, entry only if you have permission.
-Arena will actually be used for the Arena guild in TES4
-new fighter's guild members will be in Vivec replacing those lost in the Cammona Tong - Fighter's Guild issue.
-A new Mages Guild leader will replace Trebonius. (love this idea)
-a secret Cammona Tong group will be hidden in Vivec City (prefferably in the Canal Works in one of the Cantons, or in a tavern of sorts.)

all but the skylights were Kukluzas ideas and they work.

*Im also adding this for general Vivic construction*
-The sewer system will be much more realistic for Vivic. As of now I have no major plans other than revamping and hopefully making it look better and also be less tedious and more fun. The layout will stay the same for the most part however we have to remember these are sewers, they are going to be dark and dangerous. In morrowind they were far to warm and fuzzy for a waste collection floor. All of the original people who occupied the sewers are gone. As far as enemies go do not expect to find hidden shrines or temples inside a sewer (I mean seriously folks? What is more degrading to your god than worshiping him in a sewer?). Things FAR more interesting will make you want to explore the sewers.
If im not back in 5 minutes...wait longer
12-05-2005, 08:22 AM,

Telvanni Canton
-Telvanni Waist-works
Here are some pictures of what the wasteworks did and might look like.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/W...sOcopy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/W...sncopy.jpg
? Golveso Senim, female, dark elf, monk, Telvanni
? Favani Faryon, dark elf, female, commoner
? Endul Rothandus, dark elf, pauper
? Habam- redgaurd, commoner *
? Fershi Aldava ? female, dark elf, pauper *
? Broizo Grilom ? dark elf, commoner *
? Guzfrous Holrm ? dark elf, commoner *
? Tadas Llendu?s home, he was in upper storage
Telvanni Vault ? Only contains storm atronachs and ordinators
Telvanni Upper Storage
? Tadas Llendu, dark elf, Telvanni (tadas llendu will be in his home and wandering waistworks)
? 2x Ordinators
? Lokyz Unumbre ? dark elf, storage manager, new house in plaza.)
Telvanni Under-works ( no NPCs as of yet, if any they will be ordinators or hostile.

Telvanni Tower
? Mavon Drenim, dark elf, mage, Telvanni, (has a writ of execution, though it might be cool to have him still be alive and have him hiding with a band/tribe of ashlanders) just a thought, otherwise he?d be dead.
? Dals Sadri, dark elf, mage, Hlaalu
? Ferarilie Riscel, Breton, Telvanni, nightblade,
? Silius Fulcinius, imperial, Telvanni, agent
? Ciel Nestal, Breton, spellsword, Telvanni
? Cirwedh, scout, woodelf, Telvanni, female
? Cirges Adrard, Breton, Telvanni, archer
? Tolmera Relenim, dark elf, enchanter, female, Hlaalu
? Salora Salobar, dark elf, female, Telvanni, sorcerer
Telvanni Temple
? Melie Frenck, Breton, female, healer, temple
Telvanni Temporary Housing (New houses built in Telvanni, this is going to be something else, possibly a pub with several rooms for long period rent, very upscale and VERY pricy.)
? Idroso Vendu, dark elf, female (Dead, Morag Tong execution)
? Ethal Seloth, dark elf female (dead, Morag Tong writ)
? Nannithon, Redguard, Telvanni, warrior (lives in Telvanni Tower)
Gonk gra-Gurub, orc, warrior, Telvanni, lawmen (will now work for the hall of Justice and have his own home)
Telvanni Sorcerer
? Salver Lleran, dark elf, sorcerer, Telvanni
Telvanni Prison Cells (I want to make all of the prison cells in Vivic larger, Telvanni will be the most populated prison, there was only 1 original inmate and he is free and wandering)
? Femer Veralor, dark elf, pauper, original character (he is free and wanders around Telvanni waste-works begging/stealing)
? Sodor Verum (prisoner, dark elf, in jail for suspicion of being a Redoran spy)
? Hesro Creius (prisoner, imperial, in jail for drunk in public)
? Ulyviuses Nithro (prisoner, dark elf, in jail for public combat)
? Crevin Setin (prisoner, dark elf, in jail for public combat)
? Rhobar (prisoner, nord, in jail for public combat)
? Netraz (prisoner, argonian, runaway slave)
? S?Jarrit ( prisoner, Kajit, attempted robbery)
*The public combat story, the Nord, Rhobar, and the 2 dark elves got into a fight when one of them allegedly called the nord ?A filthy N?wa outlander? while walking by because of the Nord?s facial war paint. A brawl ensued and the ordinators threw them all in prison, this Nord is related to a story I am working on for St. Olm?s, freeing him will be a mission)
Telvanni Plaza
? Tendren Hlervu, dark elf, noble
? Avoni Dren, dark elf, noble, female, Telvanni
? Deldasa Thirandus, dark elf, female, commoner
? Landa, redgaurd, female, Telvanni, warrior
Telvanni Monster Lab
? No NPCs in the original though I have a new idea to turn this into not only a monster lab but also a human, magic, and daedric lab
Telvanni Mage
? Fevyn Ralen, dark elf, mage, Telvanni
Telvanni Enchanter
? Audenian Valius, Telvanni, enchanter, Imperial
Telvanni Canalworks
? Dro'Qanar, Kajiit, slave
? El-Lurasha, slave, argonian, female
? Eldrar Fathyron, dark elf, merchant, Telvanni
? Inerri, female, kajiit, slave,
? Wud-Neeus, argonian, slave
? Mim-Jeen, Argonian, female, slave
Telvanni Apothecary
? Galuro Belan, dark elf, female, apothecary service (now has lost much business because of the leaflet slandering, lives in waist-works area and has a small booth)
Telvanni Alchemy
? Garas Seloth, female, dark elf, alchemist
Telvanni Outside Canton
? Fendryn Delvi, gondolier, dark elf
? Aron Andaren, dark elf, Telvanni, commoner. (lives in Telvanni tower)
Several Ordinators
12-05-2005, 04:55 PM,

:lmao:

Sorry, but I can't help but point out that you spelled Vivec wrong in the title of the thread. I'm sure you already know this, but I just couldn't help myself.

On topic though, good job on gathering all the idea's for the city. I think I need to do something like that and give an idea of who's where in the city. Maybe I should finish getting a idea of the city and it's buildings first, before I start filling them in.

But back to Vivec. Now that I look at that list, maybe it would be more than a good idea to treat each canton as a city, and give it it's own thread. Or at tleast when we start getting into real detailed things like quests and stoylines for all the NPC's in them. If we did that in one thread, it seems like it's going to become too big to read through.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
12-05-2005, 06:44 PM,

no no no, Vivc is the new name of the city, im renaming it for the mod, i dont think anyone would really mind Wink

Anyways... lol, ya now that im looking at it to a thread for each canton would be a REALLY good idea. Once we have our own forum it should be pretty easy I think.
One thing I forgot to do was make sure that all wandering people had a home. I added about 8 new npcs in Telvanni and they all have homes but i think i forgot to look at some of the people already there.

Ive started on st. olms but ive still got some work expanding tevanni to go before I release it.
12-05-2005, 09:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Waffleman
no no no, Vivc is the new name of the city, im renaming it for the mod, i dont think anyone would really mind Wink

Anyways... lol, ya now that im looking at it to a thread for each canton would be a REALLY good idea. Once we have our own forum it should be pretty easy I think.
One thing I forgot to do was make sure that all wandering people had a home. I added about 8 new npcs in Telvanni and they all have homes but i think i forgot to look at some of the people already there.

Ive started on st. olms but ive still got some work expanding tevanni to go before I release it.
That's one of the first things I thought about when trying to decide the layout for Balmora. Try to find homes for all the current residents, then think about adding in more. That's want kind of sucked about Morrowind, there were 90+ people in Balmora, and only enough homes for maybe 30. That'll be fixed in our mod, for sure. Exspecially if everyone is going to have a 24-hour schedule.

Oh, and now that I think about it, we should put in an Easter Egg to memorialize you calling it Vivc. Maybe just a little book somewhere, or something. :bananarock:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
12-05-2005, 11:02 PM,

would you like me to edit the thread and name it Vivec: Telvanni Canton?

EDIT: or are you fine with "Vivic"? its all good as long as we all know that's Vivec
12-05-2005, 11:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

EDIT: or are you fine with "Vivic"? its all good as long as we all know that's Vivec
You don't like my idea of an Easter Egg book called "Early Concepts of Vivc"? :lmao:

[edit]: And even you got it wrong. Maybe the Easter Egg book will have multiple mis-spelling of the city, one for each person in this mod who spelt it wrong. :bananarock:
-
12-05-2005, 11:18 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ixidors Bane
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

You don't like my idea of an Easter Egg book called "Early Concepts of Vivc"? :lmao:

[edit]: And even you got it wrong. Maybe the Easter Egg book will have multiple mis-spelling of the city, one for each person in this mod who spelt it wrong. :bananarock:
Easter Egg book will be good... maybe it will list every Easter Egg in our Vvardenfell... maybe a riddle to guide you to find each?
sounds good eh?
12-05-2005, 11:26 PM,

i like it, i had a few ideas for easter eggs myself (nothing concrete), adn creatign pseudoquests (riddles, whatever) to discover them sounds like fun :goodjob:

and as for the whole "everyone needs a place to sleep thing", i think that in the actual game they'll be running it in that way, ya know, everyone has a house/bed.
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
12-06-2005, 02:50 AM,

ya, i kinda hope that there isnt a conflict with people sleeping in the same area (like an inn or slave camps were they are all cramped together) and no problem with bunk beds.