Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
09-19-2006, 09:27 PM,

sounds something like in zelda or something
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
09-20-2006, 02:56 AM,

a little i want it that way cause it adds more of a unqueness to it.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
01-28-2007, 05:15 AM,
RE: Vvardenfell Mages Guild
Hello KuKulzA do I still have this cause if i do im probibly going to get back to work on it soon as like ive stated recently im comeing back Big Grin

oh and for the website since we are oh so lacking

Since the many confilcts in recent years the Vvardenfell Mages Guild has become at unrest. though it still stands for the advancement of knowlege and magics, it has also been forced into boistering its battle mages as ever continueing attacks upon their guild halls and members has increased ever scince the fall of Dagoth Ur.

The Guild now lead by a less compitent leader than before. As the last Arch-Mage was disbanded form their ranks, and her replacemets disaperance witch some speculate that the leader was the nevervane, but nothing could be proven. though their numbers have incressed they have had a severe lack of support in the island of morrowind. Due to their lack of support they are trying with all their resources to pull the guild together or it would truely perish thanks in part to the instablity of the times.

Ranks:1. Apprentice, Associate, Journeyman, Evoker, Conjurer, Magician, Warlock, Wizard, Master Wizard, Arch-Mage
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
01-28-2007, 01:45 PM,
RE: Vvardenfell Mages Guild
Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
Hello KuKulzA do I still have this cause if I do I'm probibly going to get back to work on it soon as like I've stated recently I'm comeing back Big Grin

I've been waiting, get back to work as soon as you can :yes:
01-28-2007, 03:04 PM,

what about spellsword, Bowmage, spellsinger, summoner, which(female only), soothsayer, & Tammer(lame name but basically the dude all teh critters like).

feel free to use or not use any of them.

:goodjob:
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
01-29-2007, 05:45 AM,

though good names those are more of a *Player Class* than a guild rank and besides the ones i have are also the ones form the original guild in morrowind so it fits with a player who played morrowinds expectations :yes: though someone could add your ideas as classes to the game or "you" could just for the fun of it Big Grin
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
03-20-2007, 03:00 AM,

here is my current and recently revised for plot errors, such as events that should not happen during the guilds questline + spelling & Grammer.

tell me what you think read it over revise and give some imput and as ever

Sincerly
Green Cutlass
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
04-03-2007, 11:14 AM,

Have had a quick look.

I notice you've not got any of the later stuff. Is this because it needs to be fitted into the Vv main quest, or are you just short of ideas?

Re your quest 1 (the mushroom finding spree) I like the TES3 reference. How about if you do a good enough job (maybe add in a couple of ingredients the questgiver didn't mention, rares or something) then a few in-game days down the line, if you talk to the questgiver, they've been advanced in the guild and thank you because they don't think they'd have been advanced without your help?
CAUTION!
The idiot behind the keyboard may type something stupid at any time!
04-03-2007, 01:35 PM,

That would be another TES refrence :lmao:

Good idea, what do you think Green Cutlass?
The rider in black is always watching......
04-03-2007, 09:49 PM,

That sounds shwell Big Grin

as to the missing quests. its kind of an idea lack and kind of thoughts of and idea involving the fortification that the mages capture to have a few hidden supprises that lurk bellow it.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass