Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
08-12-2006, 03:02 PM,

Yeah I know but I was just makeing sure that you all knew I was still here for the project and not MIA
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-21-2006, 07:37 AM,

Time For Quest Elaboration :goodjob:

Quest 1 is and ode to the past days
(character name)?s Mushrooms
Mages Guild at Balmora. One of the guild members wants to study some of the alchemical propertys of local mushrooms. In particular, he/she needs four different kinds of them: Luminous Russula, Violet Coprinus, Bungler's Bane, and Hypha Facia. (all commonly available on the Bitter Coast) She Tells you to ask the alchemey shops propritor to help you locate the various mushrooms. you go to the shop(or not if you know where they are or have all of them) and ask the owner where you could find them. the owner points you to the Bitter Coast Regon near Seyda Neen. you travil to the bitter coast regon near seyda neen. there you locate the mushrooms. when you return you are rewarded 30 gold and a few potions of restore health(leveled higer your level better the potions 1-7 weak 8-15 Standard 15+ Strong)

By the way KuKulzA Can you think of who the new member of the Balmoria Mages Guild should be? cause he/she will be the one giveing you this quest.

Someone Find A good and Insightfull book on Dwemer and a good bandit hideaway near balmoria so I can elaborate on quest 2.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-21-2006, 01:45 PM,

I gave you a whole list of Guild Mages.... so work with that...
and as for a map so you can find all TES3 interiors...

http://mondgesaenge.de/MGES/morromap/index.htm

it's one of the best... but doesn't work well in Firefox, try using Internet Explorer
08-21-2006, 09:40 PM,

well from the looks of it may there be a new badit cave near by cause with the sise incress the closest cave and bandit places would be far far away.

ok and Vala Catraso is the one who gives you quest 1
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-21-2006, 11:47 PM,

The nearest cave is Vassir-Didanat Cave to the south directly across the river from the egg mine.
08-22-2006, 12:53 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by sephwhite
The nearest cave is Vassir-Didanat Cave to the south directly across the river from the egg mine.
oh no no... that's bad... I got plans for Vassir-Didant... very importante :yes:
08-22-2006, 01:16 AM,

ok so can i make an actual camp bandit camp for it?
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-22-2006, 01:48 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
ok so can I make an actual camp bandit camp for it?
yes... like between Balmora and Caldera or something... good place since crazy or foolish or skilled bandits would raid that very lucrative path
08-22-2006, 04:06 AM,

yeah i was thinkin to the north well then well just have to get on it when the hightmap is up then now wont we Big Grin
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
09-19-2006, 09:10 PM,

Quest 2 A warlock's luck
you are asked by a warlock to fetch a book. it is a uncomon book about the dwemer. you are sent to get it at the local book store in balmora. when you arive it turns out that it was stolen by a group of notrious bandits who have been terrorizeing the area to the north imbetween Balmoria and Caladra. you go to a nearby cave a fight of the bandits to reclaim the book from the thieves. the thieves wont go out with out a fight there will be 5-8 thieves each boasting their own chaimber in the cave that will be filled with traps and in order for you to progress farther into the cave you must beat the thief and his section of the cave to get the key to go further into the chalengeing dungeon.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass