Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-27-2006, 03:53 AM,

yea keep working on those quests... how are they turning out?

I also have a few suggestions... maybe quests that force the player to use his magical skill? like maybe a ghost that can only be hurt by magic has been haunting someone? or a rogue Telvanni war-wizard had murdured a Mage and needs to be killed but he/she is powerful enough that if you don't have extreme resistance to magic or dispel you'll die??

just some way to make the mage be a mage instead of like Oblivion;s where you didn't HAVE to be a magical preferred... not FORCE them to be a mage but they have to be able to to get farther up...
07-27-2006, 07:56 PM,

Ok KuKulzA Just for you ill have to up my anti on scripting I am good with it but it will be hard to get this to work right.

Quest 11 The Haunt
You are called to go down into the Lower levels of the Mages Stronghold (Quest 10) to take out some abnormal ghosts no wepons seams to effect them Special, Encanted, or other. only magic spells and staffs effect them. the ghost had suddely apered late at night after the player killed the Warlock.

Quote from Kukulza
Quote:also I hope that the Mages Guild takes over Bal Fell, it would help in the Great House War

Granting
Quest 18 The Fall of Bal Fell
The Mages have decided to Capture Bal Fell.(give me more info as to why they will want to take it over so i can finish what the quest will be)
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-28-2006, 12:46 AM,

in TES3, Mages Guild and Telvanni both had a presence here.... and since Hlaalu share a border with Telvanni, in the war they are likely to want to protect this weak border. To protect themselves Telvanni have allied with local Ashlanders and allowed the Indoril refugees to live in this area as a buffer...
if the Mages Guild were to control Bal Fell, and Hlaalo Keep stand as well as the Dres corsair base then the Hlaalu's eastern border on Vvardenfell would be more secure...
the small Dres and Hlaalu forces can comepte with small groups of Ashlanders and Indoril... but if the Telvanni mobilize fast enough, they will reach mid-Ascadian before the Hlaalu can do anything... thee Ascadian Isles is the soft under-belly of the Hlaalu... it is also one of their most economically vital areas....

I am sure Hlaalu or even Helseth would pay BIG money for some group like the Mages Guild to take Bal Fell and strengthen the hold especially the Mages Guild which can comepete with Telvanni
07-28-2006, 02:16 AM,

Quest 18 The Fall of Bal Fell
The Mages have decided to Capture Bal Fell under the Request of Helseth. they send you along with five other guildmates three battlemages and two spellswords. this victory will weaken the Telvanni Border. Halfway trough the mission you are told to go to the Ascadian Isles as the Telvanni are sending in More Help and Fast. they were just trying to distract everyone from their real attack force.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-28-2006, 02:55 AM,

remember, no actual Great House War quests... once all factions quests are done, the factions involved inthe Great House War (almost everybody to different extents) we'll put our heads together and work something out

so right now all quests are based on the particular faction's agenda as well as tension build-up against enemies

otherwise, good... but Telvanni aren't at war with Hlaalu... yet...

see this is kinda how it goes...

Redoran are MAINLY against the Hlaalu
the Telvanni are MAINLY against the Mages Guild
the Argonian kingdom is against Morrowind Legion and Hlaalu... but the Orcs are against Nords...
ashlanders supplement armies throughout and Dres are against Indoril...
07-28-2006, 04:21 AM,

Ok then its not Quest 18 its a differnt quest for the war.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-28-2006, 04:36 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
Ok then its not Quest 18 its a differnt quest for the war.
well i definitely want them to take Bal Fell... but not necessarily be at war yet...
like moving a pawn to a stretgic location on the chessboard... protecting a knight but also attacking a rook...
07-28-2006, 12:28 PM,

It would be likely thought of and defended though, maybe a trap... Mwahahaha! :brew:
08-12-2006, 04:49 AM,

Yes im still here just a little on the whole not much to majorly do ATM cant wait for when we can finaly get some major progress done right now id like to focus on expanding the first 5 quests so that they are more complex and thought out. any ideas and sugesstions as to how to set them up to make them more enjoyable is upmostly welcome!
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-12-2006, 12:11 PM,

come up with the quests... don't wait for anything major, it'll come