Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water top housing
01-07-2009, 04:20 PM,

Thanks a lot for the update, Koniption! I've already claimed it for the Everglades settlements =).
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-07-2009, 05:03 PM,

Not to mention the Mangrove Coast villages, if we get that far (which judging by the progress I've seen recently, looks more and more likely every day)
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-07-2009, 05:37 PM,

Oh beautifull now.Can't wait to see these houses in-game!
01-08-2009, 09:34 AM,

Looks realy nice. Smile
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
01-12-2009, 04:50 AM,

Hey guys, little update-

I have three pics of the watertop hut interior I've been slowly working on (a WIP, but of course):

http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/...irit_2008/

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
01-12-2009, 08:22 AM,

=) It's hard to make out the proportions and everything without seeing this in 3D but it looks huge from what I can see. Is that a sort of spiralling walkway inside?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
01-12-2009, 03:31 PM,

It looks cool!Great job Koniption!
01-12-2009, 10:56 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
=) It's hard to make out the proportions and everything without seeing this in 3D but it looks huge from what I can see. Is that a sort of spiralling walkway inside?

Yes, it is a spiralling walkway/stairs. If you can make out the grey mass at a little towards the top of the stairs on the walkway, that is a full sized Oblivion human male model/nif. That should give you some proportions to the size of the hut. It's supposed to be a haphazard gorilla texture on the human male, that I just haven't removed from use, yet.

I think I'll make a smaller hut as well, maybe. And maybe that barricaded hut with spikes on the support poles like in that Kulkulza art sketch. I dunno yet.

@ Senten: Thanks for the compliment!

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
01-12-2009, 11:15 PM,

Thanks again for the update...looks fascinating!