Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the most insane thing you have done or saw
01-13-2007, 06:19 PM,
What is the most insane thing you have done or saw
in Morrowind or Oblivion? It would be fun to hear your stories. I'll give you one, the Ring of Mysteria in Morrowind. I gave the guards in Blacklight one of them for fun so no matter how much damage you did to them they could not die.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
01-13-2007, 07:36 PM,

This should really be in the off-Topic ES forum.
01-13-2007, 09:19 PM,

My strangest moment would have to be this one time during the Mages Guild quest with the 'highway robbery outside the inn' setup in Oblivion. It was going well up until the Mages Guild colleages attacked the robbers, because at the same time an Imperial Legionnaire patrolling the road came by and thought my colleages were trying to murder the robbers. So now you have the robbers fighting the MG people, who themselves are now fighting both the robbers and the Imperial Legionnaire. Guess what happens? Another legionnaire comes by, obviously confused about what is happening, so he proceedes to kill everyone left alive except me -- including the first legionnaire! I laughed for a good five minutes. Radiant AI my ass! Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-13-2007, 10:22 PM,

My saddest Oblivion moment was when I was exploring a plane of Oblivion as a low level character... I got a load of loot, with some objects worth as much as 2000 gold, give or take, and at level 7-ish, that could have been useful, not to mention the enchantment.

Unfortunately, I left it all just outside of the gateway. When the gate collapsed, I didn't know it counted to havok as an explosion, and my loot... Well, I only ever succeeded in finding about four of the thirty or so objects. None of it of any real value... ;(

Oops, wrong thread. Big Grin
01-13-2007, 10:34 PM,

One time, just outside Bravil, there was a group of five people trying to punch down a deer. Thats the weirdest that happened to me.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
01-13-2007, 11:09 PM,

I once killed a bandit together with a legionaire, then the bastard loots the corpse before me X(
Hmm a better thing I saw was in Bruma. Inside the tavern/inn you got this thiefguild fence. So he wanted to get some food, so he picks it up from teh table... All inside start yelling "Put it back you thief!" Next day he's in a room/behind a door Tongue And he steals food again, this time someone attacks him and the fence kills him :O
Also fun was this time I found a NPC running along the road, somewhere south east of IC I think. So I chase her to try figure out why she's running. The moment she stops a bandit jumps on the road, attacking me. I kill him in 3 blows just to see her run again, I get back on my horse (white oneTongue) and chase her again. Again we meet a bandit... same thing. Again chasing her... and yes waht happens, again 2 bandits. At this point I lose track of her, only to find out there is another enemy, only to find out he's inside a rock/boulder...
That was almost as much fun as taht time I got inside one myself with outside my horse getting attacked my a dryad, or how how they're called, plantchicks Tongue
Also fun, I was riding my horse, getting chased by a wolf, to lazy to get of so I keep going, finding some Minotaurs of the Grove, think people know were I am Wink So the minotuars give up, then I enter the shrine, everyone attacking the wolf, my horse too, so he gets close to the minotaurs that followed us a while... They attack him, it flees, letting them enter the shrine where they kill all the worshippers... then the freaking unicorn attacks my horse, it followed the minotaurs or something...
Hmm one last one Tongue I was at the Camonna Tong camp on a stolen horse, I was attacked, so dismounted and killed the creature, when I got back on my horse they all attack me for stealing... tehre bloody thiefs themself and the horse was from Bravil or something...
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
01-13-2007, 11:11 PM,

I don't remember the name of city at north, where snow appears (Bruma?). Well, in the MQ line, there is a oblivion gate that is to be opened. It was long ago, I don't remember if I was helping other cities so they would "loan" their troops for final battle or was it the before-last gate, nevermind. After closing the gate, yellow clothed soldiers started to... attack me! LOL! I saved their city from beasts and they pay me with their sword attacks? It was funny, yet annoying - had to kill those guards. No one did want to capture me after I slaughtered those imbecils. Wink
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
01-15-2007, 05:57 PM,

My strangest Oblivion moment, was after I finished doing time in the Imperial Bastion, or whatever. Then I slept in the Market District, and was awoked by that Dunmer working for the Gray Fox (When she gives you a Mysterious Note), who you have to bust as a mole later.
She was so butt ugly, most because my graphs sucks, so when she all of a sudden turned her ugly face on the screen, my heart lept and i jumped a few inches into the air from my chair. The same happend two times with Lachance. Damn i hate that excrement!
Five Minutes to Midnight
01-15-2007, 09:00 PM,

Lol! You're sure you didn't play Aliens versus Predator at that time? Tongue Joke. Wink
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
01-16-2007, 02:03 PM,

I tryed jumping from Ald Velothi to Vas using the scrolls of Icarian Flight
but being new I did not realize I needed to slowfall. So I landed on a rock, dead !

Of course I thought I just was at the wrong angle so I did it again, I'm pretty sure it was a different rock I hit

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories