Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the most insane thing you have done or saw
03-06-2007, 04:38 PM,

That 50K book is the original manuscript for a book... I think it has something to do with Almsivi. But it's at a shrine out in the middle of nowhere. I've seen it before. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
03-20-2007, 10:22 AM,

Oh, i could not remember where it is, just make sure you check it before picking it up, i didn't and i payed dearly Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-20-2007, 10:48 AM,

Well few days back I had this weird "bug". I use Bank of Cyrodiil mod so I placed all my gold on an account, I had exactly 1337 coins... Guess what? CTD and a mircosoft errorreport, so I stand up from my chair, get a drink and then when I come back my pc swithces back to Oblivion, whcih somehow still work. I thas a horrible framerate, true but it worked. So I saved, the opened the console and typed qqq and pressed enter. From that point on OB refused to shut down or let me switch to another program, so after 15 minutes I had to reset my pc manually...

Moral? never trsut a leet :lmao:
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
03-20-2007, 11:39 AM,

I have never had that problem before.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-20-2007, 05:09 PM,

Here's one. If you are a good standing member of the mages guild, and you go to the Wolverine Hall guild and find a ring, don't pick it up.
Lol what?
03-20-2007, 10:50 PM,

Started a new game went to kavach to find martan and then try to save the city... with MMM 2.0 with the highest spawn rates and amounts frost atronachs at level 3 :eek: the pain, the pain ;(
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
03-21-2007, 09:37 AM,

I shot the Adoring Fan off of Dive Rock, then I watched him ragdoll down the mountain. I filmed it and set it to Pictures at an Exhibition.

"If that's not the best thing you've ever seen, done, or eaten, then may I politely ask you to gouge out your eyes, cut out your tongue, and um, have all your done removed." -Strong Bad
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
03-21-2007, 01:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zarf
I shot the Adoring Fan off of Dive Rock, then I watched him ragdoll down the mountain. I filmed it and set it to Pictures at an Exhibition.

"If that's not the best thing you've ever seen, done, or eaten, then may I politely ask you to gouge out your eyes, cut out your tongue, and um, have all your done removed." -Strong Bad

Haha, awesome. Big Grin

I haven't done anything interesting with Dive Rock yet. Sad
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
03-21-2007, 08:48 PM,

I saw that video, flippin sweet! :lmao:

Another word of advice: When you get a destrction skill of 100 and finally decide for the heck of it you want to make a weak spell with a range of 100, don't cast it in the Imperial City Market district.
Lol what?
04-06-2007, 07:07 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
I saw that video, flippin sweet! :lmao:

Another word of advice: When you get a destrction skill of 100 and finally decide for the heck of it you want to make a weak spell with a range of 100, don't cast it in the Imperial City Market district.

hehe the SHIVA had these ranges:
shock damage 100001
fire damage 100000
" " 1000
"" 100
light 100

cant remember times or mags and yes i did use it on the icm
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin