• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zarf's Imperial Fort
09-16-2006, 08:12 AM,

Preity Preity Shiny Shiny :dunce:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
09-16-2006, 08:22 AM,

LOL

You can walk on them as it is. If I have my scale right, the things sticking up from the walls will be about chest high on an Imperial male if he's standing on the wall.. That leaves plenty of room to walk. It's 4 proprietary wall units thick, and the walkway is 3 of those units.

I used to hop around on these things all the time. If one day I discovered I couldn't, I'd massacre Balmora again.

I mean, I already massacred Bruma a couple times. Big Grin

EDIT: Proof. And now I must go to bed. Big Grin

[Image: imp-3.jpg]

Little stick figure dude with sword added in Photoshop for a size comparison... I hope.
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
09-16-2006, 09:58 AM,

:bananarock: a dream coming true! No doubt we can all sleep securely with your courageous guard on the walls Zarf. Cool
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
09-16-2006, 12:10 PM,

ah, good, it just didn't look like that from the other screenies. Great work! will the guard be included? Tongue
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
09-16-2006, 12:40 PM,

That looks excellent! :applause: Could you also model the sword that the guard is holding? :lmao:

I might just borrow that some day (with your permission of course).
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
09-16-2006, 02:12 PM,

wow that's good... we may soon have Ebonheart in Imperial-fort style!
09-16-2006, 03:59 PM,

Buckmoth, Moonmoth, Firemoth, etc... Legion forts! I'd love to see this architecture in these mods! Big Grin Gimme!
09-16-2006, 06:22 PM,

Hmm, Ebonheart, eh? Instead of normal imperial fort architecture, how about you make the only Imperial town in morrowind have different colored imperial architecture, like black as the name implies, ebon, ebony, you know?
Lol what?
09-16-2006, 11:22 PM,

Two new towers, ironically made while listening to The Two Towers OST. Big Grin

Bird's eye view:

[Image: imp-4.jpg]

Worm's eye view:

[Image: imp-5.jpg]

I had a LOT of fun making the tall tower. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
09-17-2006, 12:56 AM,

It looks awesome Zarf! :goodjob:
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere