Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zarf's Imperial Fort
09-17-2006, 08:24 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zarf
arrow... uh... shooty places.
Murder holes.

And Vvardenfell needs a ruined fort tileset, because Fort Buckmoth just got slightly completely and utterly destroyed. Just slightly.
09-17-2006, 08:30 PM,

LOL

I'd love to make a slightly anihilated fort tileset when I'm done with this. We will have to see where my mapping skills take me, because rubble is hard to map. And thanks. Murder Holes. Big Grin

EDIT: I just realized that I forgot the arches under the top of the wall. I will add those, but not for a couple hours.
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
09-17-2006, 09:02 PM,

yeap, lookin' good! :goodjob:
and yeah... Buckmoth is only slightly razed to the ground and demolished with a few somehwat crumbling walls...
Buckmoth is... slightly dead so to speak...
09-17-2006, 11:02 PM,

Er... sorry for asking for another tileset variant, but I'm wondering if you could do a more ornate, grand version of the Imperial fort tileset, for Ebonheart? It's the Grand Council HQ, after all.
09-17-2006, 11:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Er... sorry for asking for another tileset variant, but I'm wondering if you could do a more ornate, grand version of the Imperial fort tileset, for Ebonheart? It's the Grand Council HQ, after all.
that could be done in the textures... but I like your idea Axen

either way Zarf... if after the regular Imperial tileset, you feel you still have it in you to make an ornate Ebonheart style, then go for it, Vvardenfell team and I will love it. If not, that's cool, you've already done so much for us by making the Imperial-fort tileset... so thanks
09-18-2006, 12:54 AM,

I will see what I can do. I may want to get started on Dwemer stuff, but we will have to see what's going on elsewhere. Wherever there is demand, I'll try to fill it.
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
09-18-2006, 03:38 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
and yeah... Buckmoth is only slightly razed to the ground and demolished with a few somehwat crumbling walls...
Buckmoth is... slightly dead so to speak...

Since when exactly? Ald'Ruhn was attacked, did Buckmoth get entirely partially entirely destroyed too?

Oh, and I think Ebonheart can easily be done with that tileset. Just add a lot of rugs, tapestries, furniture, etc...
09-18-2006, 04:55 AM,

I could make engravings and stonework that look upperclass as seperate static objects that the exterior artist would have to place. Better on the mod's filesize, much worse on the exterior artist.

Oh, and what happened to Buckmoth anyway? Werewolves seem to be able to inflict unrealistic amounts of damage to brick walls, at least on Solsthiem. So Werewolves? Wereboars?

...werezarfs?

Or did the Nords invade and destroy Buckmoth too?

EDIT: Just read the UESPWiki. I didn't realize Buckmoth was Ald-Ruhn's fort, but I remember that Ald-Ruhn was invaded by Nords according to hearsay in Oblivion. So yeah.

Werezarfs. Big Grin
09-18-2006, 08:32 PM,

EDIT: Just read the UESPWiki. I didn't realize Buckmoth was Ald-Ruhn's fort, but I remember that Ald-Ruhn was invaded by Nords according to hearsay in Oblivion. So yeah.
Nope, Daedra. But Ald'Ruhn won't be destroyed in our mod.
09-18-2006, 08:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Nope, Daedra. But Ald'Ruhn won't be destroyed in our mod.
yeah Ald-ruhn will be battle-scar... like as in lots of buildings in the process of rebuilding and black spots and fires and charred places and a few piles of dead bodies lying outside of town... and Buckmoth, well it is totally gone except a few walls.... I mean Ald-ruh may not be a fort but it is a strong warrior-city.... Buckmoth is a small fort...