Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
andy12750's City and Regions Guidebooks
01-11-2010, 10:28 PM,

Tum te tum. Cool
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-13-2010, 10:41 PM,

(typing this from an ipod touch, sorry for grammar.)

Damn it! i hate my stupid computer! stupid power surges fried it... I worked on the book a little more last night, but it got deleted along with everything else i had... Sorry guys, i'll try my best to do the book soon, but we'll have to wait till i get it back from the shop then i may even have to get a new computer. That things always ben a piece of crap. once again, im sorry. Sad
01-14-2010, 05:27 PM,

No worries. As I said - this isn't a race, and it's supposed to be fun. Computers breaking are a bitch, but this stuff happens, and we have to deal with it. It's OK. :goodjob:
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
01-14-2010, 05:28 PM,

Hmm, I believe these guidebooks should have unique covers...
01-14-2010, 05:35 PM,

Good idea! Do you do that kind of thing yourself? I think we should wait for IG's opinion on it, but I think that, just to make it look better, each guide should have their name printed on the cover. Also, perhaps on the first page of each book there could be a sketch of Black Marsh with the city's location indicated.

01-14-2010, 05:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
Good idea! Do you do that kind of thing yourself? I think we should wait for IG's opinion on it, but I think that, just to make it look better, each guide should have their name printed on the cover. Also, perhaps on the first page of each book there could be a sketch of Black Marsh with the city's location indicated.

Or perhaps a city map...

The only problem is that I have enough claims, and I can deal with these once I finish Stonewastes
01-14-2010, 06:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
Or perhaps a city map...
Or perhaps both...

01-14-2010, 08:03 PM,

PCs suck, Andy. Good luck with the rewrite.

@ Doz - Use this: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27527 . Make sure that any text carefully makes use of the filters to make sure that the writing is part of the book designs. Keep any illustrations simple as you won't see the detail. It might be best to use the icons that SoK designed. Oh, and try to use the folio designs as a template. I'll be using some of the quartos for the religious book of Stormhold's Constantinian Order.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
01-25-2010, 10:13 PM,

How's the issue with the (damn) PC going, andy?

01-26-2010, 02:11 AM,

Eh, pretty good. Just borrowed a freinds old laptop today, so I copied and pasted the little bit of the guide I had here and am working on it now, only on an older version of Microsoft Word.

Edit- Added another paragraph. Is the 'Ex-Dunmer Mansion' TO become the Fighters Guild like in Stormhold, or is it already there? And is the Mages Seminary like the Mages Guild?